What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Replaced mangled NX rear mech with SLX (as couldn't find XT anywhere) still waiting for XT shifter so hooked up to NX shifter and seems to work reasonably well. First time I've busted a rear mech, stick went through it or something, cage was all twisted, if anyone wants one for parts hit me up.
Bikebug have SLX 12spd shifters in stock.

I was looking XT 12 for my boys to replace their GX & NX but couldn't get it. Got them SLX as the next best option.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just bought a pair of Specialized 2FO Roost Flats. Lbs still had their last pair of size 48, they felt great so I bought them on the spot!

Can't wait to wear them on my Christmas ride :)
No rides til Christmas ? Or you are making yourself have a Christmas treat?

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Quick one at the Youies to break in the new steed. Glad I went early as the sun was getting pretty warm by the time I packed it in. I'm not nearly fir enough to go 2 weeks without doing much exercise, was not feeling great.

New Altitude is a blast to ride though. Pedals up better than I thought it would and is much more composed than the Capra on the way down. Between my pedals and cranks I think I hit every rock in the Youies, especially coming down Trav's. Not sure if it's my crappy skills, wider flat pedals or that new the bike is lower than I thought. Maybe all 3?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Quick one at the Youies to break in the new steed. Glad I went early as the sun was getting pretty warm by the time I packed it in. I'm not nearly fir enough to go 2 weeks without doing much exercise, was not feeling great.

New Altitude is a blast to ride though. Pedals up better than I thought it would and is much more composed than the Capra on the way down. Between my pedals and cranks I think I hit every rock in the Youies, especially coming down Trav's. Not sure if it's my crappy skills, wider flat pedals or that new the bike is lower than I thought. Maybe all 3?

View attachment 370365
Bloody gorgeous bike. Much jelly. At least you've got plenty of adjustment options to help avoid more strikes in future!