Bargain buys thread

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
No one wants to talk about the 1% battery left?
Didn't even realise it was DI2

Edit: Ha, Just clicked on the link and didn't look at the original post...I've just finished watching the Social Dilemma so having 1% charge at 11am perfectly understandable.

Last edited:

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
You can’t buy anyway half the items are out of stock apparently:)
Wrong. Only the rear derailleur is out of stock, everything else is available now. So for just over $1k you can get an XT 12-speed groupset and locate a derailleur elsewhere. That's a bargain.

Last edited:

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Wrong. Only the rear derailleur is out of stock, everything else is available now. So for just over $1k you can get an XT 12-speed groupset and locate a derailleur elsewhere. That's a bargain.
For the $$$, I'd prefer Deore 12sp with an XT shifter, SLX cassette and SLX chain set.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Epic cycles had xt derailleurs a week ago. I fluked one from Mtb direct for $153. The one I bought must of been a return or something cause I looked for a month. Even had to buy one with an r on the end to get me out of trouble.

Minlak

custom titis
No reaer brake no 30 or 32 chainring no rear derailleur no 51 t cassette - My bad didnt realise how much there actually was