The QUICK question thread.....

Minlak

custom titis
How are Bike Shops not rolling in money? - I swear every bike listed for Sale in the country uses either
  1. Just serviced
  2. Regularly Serviced
And WTF do people call a service? I lubed the chain?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
How are Bike Shops not rolling in money? - I swear every bike listed for Sale in the country uses either
  1. Just serviced
  2. Regularly Serviced
And WTF do people call a service? I lubed the chain?
You'll want to wash it before you wear it.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
QQ: Are Mattoc Pro's still really good value (27.5 boost from CRC) at $670?
Thinking about upping front suspension on bike from 140, to 150 or 160, so I can keep my trail bike a bit longer, and I really like the Manitou McLeod rear shock I put on. They look to be new decal style, so assume latest model of mattoc as well.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
Just picked up a 200mm kitsuma TranzX post.
Need to adjust travel down 10mm. Might be being a complete spaz but can not find instructions anywhere on how to adjust travel?
Also cant find any details on max air pressure?

TranzX manual is next to useless.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i no longer use the hybrid for cbd commutes, so am thinking of selling and getting a decent hardtail, but still need the panniers for local trips, shopping, carrying sports kit. are there decent racks that wont require mounting points and will hold ortlieb bags ok? do they damage frames by needing to clamp excessively?

moorey

call me Mia
i no longer use the hybrid for cbd commutes, so am thinking of selling and getting a decent hardtail, but still need the panniers for local trips, shopping, carrying sports kit. are there decent racks that wont require mounting points and will hold ortlieb bags ok? do they damage frames by needing to clamp excessively?
Cue @pink poodle pannier jokes in 3...2...1...

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Okay here's one... those neat looking little silicone spirals that wrap around shifter cable outers/brake hoses as a nice noise-free alternative to frame wrap... Where the hell do you buy them? I swear I'm missing something really obvious here because surely they can't be so hard to get?

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Okay here's one... those neat looking little silicone spirals that wrap around shifter cable outers/brake hoses as a nice noise-free alternative to frame wrap... Where the hell do you buy them? I swear I'm missing something really obvious here because surely they can't be so hard to get?

This stuff?