Little Things You Hate

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Can you please show me where this place is, that bees do not forage?
Fipronil is the active ingredient in a lot of Termicides now, I had my last place done with Termidore, which was Fipronil based.

They drilled holes in the concrete and injected it underground though.

Some fucker must be spraying it on plants :mad:

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Fipronil is the active ingredient in a lot of Termicides now, I had my last place done with Termidore, which was Fipronil based.

They drilled holes in the concrete and injected it underground though.

Some fucker must be spraying it on plants :mad:
Cotton farmers crop dust with it.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
This popped up in my YouTube suggestions, good for riders in Brisbane if it all goes through but some of the comments...

q

Flow-Rider

Burner
This popped up in my YouTube suggestions, good for riders in Brisbane if it all goes through but some of the comments...

q
Let me tell you something mate, making a public statement of mountain bikers riding unsanctioned trails is not a good look for the Brisbane mountain bike community, it's exactly this that's giving fuel to the Green groups and it's putting a handbrake on everything. It's no longer a bargaining tool like it was in the 90's, it makes us look like outlaw environmental criminals. Gap Creek trail network (the only legal trail network within the Brisbane city precinct) was meant to be a model to show the community how well sanctioned trials work, instead it has done the opposite. That Borra group has a lot to answer for, they're gambling with our trails, throwing punches in the dark like a bunch of desperates and escalating the problems.