Little Things You Hate

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
There have been some really nice wheel sets going on Facebook and stuff recently too
Yeah, always the way - right after you buy something else. Still, I'd been tempted by i9 before but the ~$300 freehub is a massive turnoff when I'm hoping to swap from SRAM to Shimano 12sp later this year when stock levels start to get back to normal.

Minlak

custom titis
Yeah, always the way - right after you buy something else. Still, I'd been tempted by i9 before but the ~$300 freehub is a massive turnoff when I'm hoping to swap from SRAM to Shimano 12sp later this year when stock levels start to get back to normal.
Offer him $300 less ;)

cammas

Seamstress
I don’t know if it’s been said here before but why the fuck do people constantly stare while you’re working in your front yard?

Like I don’t mean a glance, I mean full rubber necking!

I know my glutes are nice and tight but my skinhead, beard and ugly mug would be enough to turn them off! But no I’m turning heads to the point some are facing the wrong way round while driving past. And look, my front yard is a complete mess after the prick next door “accidentally” poisoned my trees and hedge and the other side the council had to remove my bushes to get to a pipe, so I know it’s not garden envy.
Anyhow I’ve had my rant, now I’m going back to the garden to ogled again :rolleyes:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I don’t know if it’s been said here before but why the fuck do people constantly stare while you’re working in your front yard?

I know my glutes are nice and tight but my skinhead, beard and ugly mug would be enough to turn them off! But no I’m turning heads to the point some are facing the wrong way round while driving past. And look, my front yard is a complete mess after the prick next door “accidentally” poisoned my trees and hedge and the other side the council had to remove my bushes to get to a pipe, so I know it’s not garden envy.
Anyhow I’ve had my rant, now I’m going back to the garden to ogled again :rolleyes:
Just live the meat life and enjoy yourself.

creaky

XMAS Plumper

Maybe put some pants on this time

Minlak

custom titis

I feel for you - I too hate being just eye candy!! I have a mind you know!