Little Things You Hate

Norco Maniac

Is back!
nah, that one isn't as bad because its between seasons and that show isn't as good - this is The Expanse and ITS SHIT.
I was enjoying the show, having started it whilst reading the books. It's a shame he turned out to be a sleaze, he played the character well.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Cunts like this

Should be shot in the arsehole with a shotgun.
But he has expressed his genuine remorse...what a piece of shit. I hope he receives and does not enjoy the maximum sentence.

Seems I is better to categorically deny the allegations than I is to be remorseful. Hmmmm...

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So they'll lock him up with a bunch of like minded people for along time and what will they do? Spent the next 20 or so years in prayerful confessions of their evil ways? Perhaps work to raise money to help their victims or other people who have been exploited overcome their demons? Help expose other like minded scum bags by dobbing on their buddies and opening all their contact details up or revealing sites and servers not yet known? I'd wager a lot of talking about their crimes...reminiscing in a way. He and those like him should face the general population of a maximum security prison.

moorey

call me Mia
LTIH. Shitc....s.
Dude who usually rides in my Saturday group is not adverse to making shitty racist comments and generally just being a bit of an arse.
This morning, while we were stopped for a breather, a youngish local woman and her dogs walked past. Someone thought they knew her, but couldn’t remember her name.
Old mate says ‘just some skanky ho’. I tell him to ease up, and he says ‘she’d have to be Chinese to be a proper skanky ho’. Group is awkwardly quiet.
I say an audible WTF! And just ride off, leaving the group and finishing the loop by myself.
Messaged him telling him to pull his head in and keep that shit to himself.
He won’t. Shitc...t.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
LTIH. Shitc....s.
Dude who usually rides in my Saturday group is not adverse to making shitty racist comments and generally just being a bit of an arse.
This morning, while we were stopped for a breather, a youngish local woman and her dogs walked past. Someone thought they knew her, but couldn’t remember her name.
Old mate says ‘just some skanky ho’. I tell him to ease up, and he says ‘she’d have to be Chinese to be a proper skanky ho’. Group is awkwardly quiet.
I say an audible WTF! And just ride off, leaving the group and finishing the loop by myself.
Messaged him telling him to pull his head in and keep that shit to himself.
He won’t. Shitc...t.
*averse