Little Things You Hate

Flow-Rider

Burner
The shit fight on FB has commenced.

I wouldn't underestimate the green environmentalist groups they lobby governments behind your back.

Flow-Rider

Burner
You've got fucking weird ideas about what "green groups" do and their funding.
People like you have no idea, I have been dealing with them in Brisbane for years. They've forced trail closures without consulting anyone and lying about incidents. I can't talk for what happens in Vic but I sure have a knowledge of what's been going on in Brisbane.

Last edited:

Flow-Rider

Burner
Weren’t those tracks illegal, invasive, and full of structures?
There are about 5 trail networks involved across Brisbane.
The local Council is making a master plan to bring most of the trails into sanctioned trails but they are opposing it, there's a lot more that's happening behind the scenes too. Most of the trails have been there way before the land was bought with bush grant acquisition money, so all the animals and plants should be dead going by their slander campaign.

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
LTIH - get home from a ride, had a small relatively low speed off in technical rock section thought both me and bike got off relatively unscathed, washing bike turns out there are a bunch of scratches and chips in paint, washing me turns out also several scratches and bruises, wish the bike healed like I will!

Flow-Rider

Burner
Actually it's people like me that belong to "green groups".
People I know aren't anti mountain bike but their certainly anti erosion gully, anti sedimentation, anti disruption of ares that are set aside for other purposes and a whole heap of other things that some MTBers think are OK.
Every bush user has an environmental impact on bush land, I spend a good percentage of my rides picking up water bottles, food wrappers and everything else in between from walkers, and they walk all over the place off the main trails. Lock one user group out on conservation values you have to do it to all. Our local green group carries on about siltation of creeks, the worst offenders are fire roads and earth works from new roads beside the park. You are going to see sanctioned trails being revoked at the rate a lot of green groups carry on.

moorey

call me Mia
Actually it's people like me that belong to "green groups".
People I know aren't anti mountain bike but their certainly anti erosion gully, anti sedimentation, anti disruption of ares that are set aside for other purposes and a whole heap of other things that some MTBers think are OK.
And anti Cherry Balart destruction.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
It's so much easier to delete people with no fucking idea than to argue with them.
You're not worth explaining things too because you'll still be a dick about it and I will have wasted my time.