Mtb prices gone stupid: The Renovation, Planning Permission & Fkn Tradies (and climate change and dog breeding ethics, +greyhound appreciation) Thread

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Common, that luxury feature is worth $10k over the cars real value!

I wonder what crazy luxury features the 60 series with the $75k price tag has.
Rule of cool.
Got offered $18k for my 75 a couple of weekends ago when I was filling up post 4wd session.
No power windows here!

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Do it! You could buy a GX spec SC with that money.
Sx level specialized ebike!

Honestly I wouldn’t by any toy right now, it’s all kinda nuts.

Except another ss xc hardtail. But that can be done on the cheap imo.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Just to keep this off topic ....

Dog prices are nuts at the moment. Since our last dog passed early 2020 I've been browsing casually for a new dog for around 9 months to the point where $4k for a purebred from a reputable breeder seems sort of reasonable. Ready to commit now but holy shit balls $$$$

Some monstrosity of a breed (long haired pug or something) was being sold for $8,500 per dog o_O Even mongrels are being advertised for up to a grand.

moorey

call me Mia

Dog prices are nuts at the moment. Since our last dog passed early 2020 I've been browsing casually for a new dog for around 9 months to the point where $4k for a purebred from a reputable breeder seems sort of reasonable. Ready to commit now but holy shit balls $$$$

Some monstrosity of a breed (long haired pug or something) was being sold for $8,500 per dog o_O Even mongrels are being advertised for up to a grand.
The pound is going Covid?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse

Just go and get a rescue pup. Dont support the breeders and give someone a second go at life.

typed with one of my rescue pups asleep on my lap and making typing difficult...