What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Ah strava tells me you were even there the other day - its on the new loop at Cotter. Sneakey Peat into Eagle Rock
I was indeed but didn’t realise they’d extended the trail so much since I was last there. I ended up doing the flowy descent a few times and must’ve missed the start of the new bits.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
5km radius road riding again...:rolleyes:
Got major cramping in the calves about 45 mins in, so just went home. Perfect afternoon for it
Yeah, we took the munchkins out for a neighbourhood cruise in the fine sunshine.
I think we busted some kid vandalizing the nearby uni, when he saw us he jumped a mile and ran away.
There was stuff all traffic and just a few families also de-bouncing their offspring.

Last edited:

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Bought a cheap 2020 pike Charger (not 2.1) to try instead of the fox 34 Grip. Not sure I made the right decision now. Testing will tell I guess
If it's the charger RC, there is a good thread on mtbr about it.

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Bought a cheap 2020 pike Charger (not 2.1) to try instead of the fox 34 Grip. Not sure I made the right decision now. Testing will tell I guess
I hear ya. Pulled the new 36’s off Quinn’s ebike before riding. Just not my cuppa, therefore not hers :p
I’ll try to find some Fox fanboi with a decent RS alternative to swap.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Is that even possible? Over 10% is pretty brutal I thought. I wouldn’t know, mind.
It is but I don't know anywhere that it would be over a long run.

The final 2km of Mt William in the Grampians would be up there. Plenty of short 18-20% hills around but averaging it over a 12km ride must be a pretty special route.