What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Who knows, it may be BS…

But I’ve got a Garmin watch in the mail, so I can check to see if the stats are good or not.
Said Garmin watch arrived today. Still don’t know how to really drive it, but this is taking the whippets for a run at the oval. Had no idea a footy oval could be so bumpy. I’m not so sure about the watch now.

But I really do like the constant HR monitoring… which is the main thing.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Said Garmin watch arrived today. Still don’t know how to really drive it, but this is taking the whippets for a run at the oval. Had no idea a footy oval could be so bumpy. I’m not so sure about the watch now.

But I really do like the constant HR monitoring… which is the main thing.

View attachment 376065
Even the Edge bike computers are a bit hit and miss with elevation. Can ride in a loop and have 50m difference in height

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Self quote warning!! (Stop... Hambo time!)

Sick!! As of last week, apparently my distro had received customs notification. So hoping pretty soon.
Not counting my banshee until it hatches though.
Just got a text to say my frame has arrived. Just a few days to sort local freight now. Buzzing!

Got my replacement ratchet fitted for DT hub too. So all sorted there.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Self quote warning!! (Stop... Hambo time!)

Just got a text to say my frame has arrived. Just a few days to sort local freight now. Buzzing!

Got my replacement ratchet fitted for DT hub too. So all sorted there.
Sweeeet! Hopefully a couple of weeks till mine pitches up. Bits have been sat under my desk for quite a while, to the point I feel the need to buy something else for it

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I reckon he'd have a repair bill if he binned that frame...
Would probably just scrap it if it couldn't be fixed, I've basically given him the bike, its his to wreck.

He would be buying the replacement himself though :)