The QUICK question thread.....

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Some good points made above.
The price and availability of spare parts or even a driver scares me off.
It’s slated to go on a VPP bike so pedal kickback shouldn’t be an issue but there’s a good chance it will go on different bike. And I find my current 36 th ratchet on my current DT 350 hub quite sufficient so I’m not enticed by the instant engagement especially as I love technical climbing as much as I‘d love punching myself in the face.
And the noise is insane. Dunno if I could live with that. Hope is noisy but don’t mind the tone of it. Whereas the I9 really does sound like a swarm of pissed off hornets.
So leaning towards the Hope hub. But the I9 is soooooo pretty!
Is going on a VPP bike or isn't? I'm confused.

I don't mind the Hope sound, but hate the sound of the new I9 sadly. Maybe Project 321? Also pretty, high engagement (if you want it), and a quite option if desired... If you don't care about hub weight - Onyx Vesper?

Jpez

Down on the left!
Is going on a VPP bike or isn't? I'm confused.

I don't mind the Hope sound, but hate the sound of the new I9 sadly. Maybe Project 321? Also pretty, high engagement (if you want it), and a quite option if desired... If you don't care about hub weight - Onyx Vesper?
You know what abbreviation I meant professor :D

The Hope and I9 are the only ones on the table. Hope also wins out as I have a front to match it. But the I9 is soooooooo pretty!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
The Hope and I9 are the only ones on the table. Hope also wins out as I have a front to match it. But the I9 is soooooooo pretty!
Can't look at it while you're riding! :p

(You would have to listen to it though!)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I've loaded my CRC cart up and it is over the $200 they recently used for the free delivery mark. Have these arseholes ditched free delivery?

Minlak

custom titis
I've loaded my CRC cart up and it is over the $200 they recently used for the free delivery mark. Have these arseholes ditched free delivery?
Unless you have a bulky item? Or they changed it again recently used them a month or 2 ago for free freight

Minlak

custom titis
...and wheel removed, cart jacked up up over $200, and they still want delivery money. Dirty bastards!
Sometimes they have tagged an item wrong - I had an axle in my cart once and they wanted $120 delivery lol
Clear cookies and cache add items one a time and find offending item

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Sometimes they have tagged an item wrong - I had an axle in my cart once and they wanted $120 delivery lol
Clear cookies and cache add items one a time and find offending item
I kind of want the wheel, so I'll have to assess if the delivery etc is worth it.