Little Things You Love

moorey

call me Mia
I still love them but while the likes of bloody Goldfinger are now not only using auto-tune and cranking it up when I'd be happy with none at all ..

... we get that woman who should seriously try just-short-of-T-Pain autotune - could be bearable. Maybe even vaguely interesting. But is she a Master Troll or what?
There’s been plenty of talk about her trolling, or it being part of a sociology experiment. She neither really confirms or denies it in interviews. That’s the best part of it. Kudos to her do keeping people guess and talking :p

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
This unexpected. Not sure what trails will be built but more trails is always good.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-08/new-national-park-planned-for-hindmarsh-valley/100358842
Beginner and intermediate planned.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Beginner and intermediate planned.

Looks good. Plenty of hills in that area.

ozzybmx

Looks good. Plenty of hills in that area.
There is, back when I could knock out 200km rides, I have ridden down Hindmarsh Tiers a few times next to Mount Billy CP, nice countryside.

Hindmarsh falls are at the North end, looks like there are not included inside park boundary, have been meaning to go have a look at them for years.

ozzybmx

I'm usually late doing my Tax return as I am in no rush to pay a bill.

Every year its after x-mas some time... usually rushing come April or May.

Been doing it on the phone for the last 2 returns due to vid and to be honest, its 30 mins on the phone rather than the usual 2.5h trip, park and wait in the city. Booked it for this morning back in April.

FFS... first time in many years due to TAFE expenses from last years headfuck and small ATO changes. I got a refund :):D:p

Bike shit come at me....

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
goal umpire in country league gets mobbed after dodgy calls and blew 0.216. did he have a flask hidden in with the flags? was he sneaking shots at the breaks or was be barely upright even before the game?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Clever way of shortening the seat-tube on an older frame. Finished pic shows it with a rigid post installed which is a bit counter-intuitive, but was done for more dropper post clearance on a bike with older geo (short reach, tall seat-tube):

moorey

call me Mia
Clever way of shortening the seat-tube on an older frame. Finished pic shows it with a rigid post installed which is a bit counter-intuitive, but was done for more dropper post clearance on a bike with older geo (short reach, tall seat-tube):
I did this to Felix’s first duallie….@Plankosaurus has the bike these days…
Was a tall, but small bike. Worked a treat.