Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Mtb fashion.

wtf is this shit. If you’re engaging in this smack talk at the trails, all it tells me is that ur a fucking kook and you’ll probably lay down $400 for the latest rapha kit and still bitch out of hitting a double the kids are doing on their 2014 giant reign.

View attachment 381753

no one gives a fuck.
@frenchman I'm pretty sure I saw this guy today!!! He was on a levo, talking on his hands free, next to the big jumps, chubby, middle aged...and when he finished the phone call he sent a message from his watch! I then witnessed him case the big jumps. Maybe the big glasses are as aerodynamic as they could be?

Flow-Rider

Burner
@frenchman I'm pretty sure I saw this guy today!!! He was on a levo, talking on his hands free, next to the big jumps, chubby, middle aged...and when he finished the phone call he sent a message from his watch! I then witnessed him case the big jumps. Maybe the big glasses are as aerodynamic as they could be?
He was rushing home to get his after ride double shot latte, probably crunched all his gears on the up shifts with excitement too.

ausdb

Being who he is
Waiting patiently for something to be delivered in these covid times, then when it does and you open the package not getting what you ordered :mad:.
This

Doesn't look like this
Will be going full Karen mode on them tomorrow