What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
i clean my bike by riding in the creek ......
Fool! I only ever use the high pressure hose to clean mine. It punches all the mud filth and grease off.

I have been on twe and spank hubs exclusively for the last couple of months. These are hubs are pretty loud by most pedestrians standards. Other than those my other hubs (da bomb and st Swiss) aren't very loud at all. The new bike has a hope hub, a brand I haven't owned for a long time. I had forgotten just how loud they are, what a pleasure to ride around town!

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rode to the post office - thanks StarTrack………..only took 3 weeks from Sunshine - 3 days from wiggle land to Sunshine
but - got my super value tyres .

Hambo come back , they’re / their / there Rekons !

im awaiting the magical email that says - “you could order a bike “
Have concerns StarTrack will make a mess of that ……….

Attachments

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I'll have you know I was ticked off by security for all the tyre marks on the ramp into the carpark at work. There was something about that concrete and Michelin commuter tyres I had on the hardtail in those days that such a satisfying screeching noise when fishtailing down the ramp...
And the brown stains?

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
You mean like this one?
View attachment 381877

Screenshot from today.
I lodged an enquiry on September 27th, they said "we'll monitor it and investigate after October 8th". That date rolled around and...nothing.
I contacted the seller who lodged a missing parcel enquiry too, and was told to allow 10 working days for the investigation.
Aus Post then sent me an email saying they won't be contacting me again about this and that I must direct my correspondence to the seller. Ok, 10 working days have definitely passed and I've emailed the seller to let them know the parcel still hasn't arrived. Aannnd...nothing.
I think I've been pretty patient with this, I'm well over it now. It's a fucking shit show.
/Karenrant

Minlak

custom titis
View attachment 381884
Screenshot from today.
I lodged an enquiry on September 27th, they said "we'll monitor it and investigate after October 10th". That date rolled around and...nothing.
I contacted the seller who lodged a missing parcel enquiry and was told to allow 10 working days for the investigation.
Aus Post then sent me an email saying they won't be contacting me again about this and that I must direct my correspondence to the seller. Ok, 10 working days have definitely passed and I've emailed the seller to let them know the parcel still hasn't arrived. Aannnd...nothing.
I think I've been pretty patient with this, I'm well over it now. It's a fucking shit show.
/Karenrant
A) That sucks and the tracking bullshit going on is ridiculous.
B) If you open the case as the receiver then will talk to you until the seller opens a case - then they will no longer respond to you at all - I always open the case myself as receiver and just make seller aware and keep them in the loop - if it gets to refund stage I then get the seller to open a case so he can claim insurance or freight refund etc.

Flow-Rider

Burner
View attachment 381884
Screenshot from today.
I lodged an enquiry on September 27th, they said "we'll monitor it and investigate after October 8th". That date rolled around and...nothing.
I contacted the seller who lodged a missing parcel enquiry and was told to allow 10 working days for the investigation.
/Karenrant
When they tell you that, usually the parcel has been mailed back to the seller for one reason or another.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
A) That sucks and the tracking bullshit going on is ridiculous.
B) If you open the case as the receiver then will talk to you until the seller opens a case - then they will no longer respond to you at all - I always open the case myself as receiver and just make seller aware and keep them in the loop - if it gets to refund stage I then get the seller to open a case so he can claim insurance or freight refund etc.
I haven't had to lodge many enquiries and this is the first time I've had the seller involved in doing one too. Usually the parcel turns up soon after lodging an enquiry.

Minlak

custom titis
I haven't had to lodge many enquiries and this is the first time I've had the seller involved in doing one too. Usually the parcel turns up soon after lodging an enquiry.
They should start doing vlogs and how to videos to get free views - I can only imagine the number of people that have no idea what to do when the package doesn’t arrive.