Little Things You Love

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Last 4 rides have had no Strava or tracking of any kind.

Just riding. No checking times on sections afterwards. No gold medals or comments or thumbs ups or comparing with Freds who did more/less KMs than me...

#FeelsGoodMan
That was me probably 4 years ago. haven't missed it at all...

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I transplanted a tree a few weeks back which yielded a load of lawn grubs. Chucked a couple to some magpies and they were eating them out of my hand in minutes.

Now they come and wander right up to me if I'm doing something in the garden.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
I transplanted a tree a few weeks back which yielded a load of lawn grubs. Chucked a couple to some magpies and they were eating them out of my hand in minutes.

Now they come and wander right up to me if I'm doing something in the garden.
Lifetime immunity from swooping from that posse now.

I’ve got a few magpies at my place that will come right up to me, even though I don’t feed them. Friendly as to me and won’t swoop others in the street, but if a random makes the mistake of walking or riding our street during nesting season, they go into full American Psycho mode at them.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have a couple of kookaburras at my local trails that are quite curious whenever something needs to be moved off or away from the trails.

Flow-Rider

Burner

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
^ they don't sound like improvised weapons unique to a mechanic. I struggle with putting fuel in a car and I could still kind of swing a cinder block.

Flow-Rider

Burner
So a cinder block is car specific? I mean sure...you need a car to stuff someone in the boot.
It was a common thing back in the day until health and safety came along, probably where the term put the car up on blocks came from. Do you have to borrow someone's car to move your bodies, that must suck?