Newly Released Suspension & Components General

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
A bump on a valve cap isn’t gronkproof either :p
The worst is when you go to give a presta valve a quick burp, and a tiny sealant slug pins it half-open.

Psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst...

Bloody thing (flick). F! (flick flick flick). Fckin' thing...

(Gets out pump to correct the "quick" trailside adjustment gone awry...)

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
The worst is when you go to give a presta valve a quick burp, and a tiny sealant slug pins it half-open.

Psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst...

Bloody thing (flick). F! (flick flick flick). Fckin' thing...

(Gets out pump to correct the "quick" trailside adjustment gone awry...)
#prestavalveproblems

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Call me crazy but I use my finger to bump air put of my Schrader valves...

But I also have a pump and tyre gauge in my pack. Along with a first aid kit, spare tube, camp hammock, hammer, sunscreen, hat, spare gloves, thong, 4 litre of water, spare seat, and a few other things.

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Call me crazy but I use my finger to bump air put of my Schrader valves...

But I also have a pump and tyre gauge in my pack. Along with a first aid kit, spare tube, camp hammock, hammer, sunscreen, hat, spare gloves, thong, 4 litre of water, spare seat, and a few other things.
No cold beer?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
On my first ever dual-suspension ride (hire bike Trek Remedy) I tried that on the rear shock which was setup a bit too firm. It was a very plush ride back to the car... :oops:
Same ! My Specialized Enduro back in 2008, used a multitool about 20km from home, just a little whisp I thought... was running 90% sag all the way to a LBS, then bought a shock pump for a price that has left a sour taste in my mouth to this day.

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Same ! My Specialized Enduro back in 2008, used a multitool about 20km from home, just a little whisp I thought... was running 90% sag all the way to a LBS, then bought a shock pump for a price that has left a sour taste in my mouth to this day.
It is a bitter pill to swallow when you HAVE to buy something in such circumstances. The pricing on the cheapest item that you absolutely need is inevitable eye-watering. In the late 90's I paid $110 for a tyre on the way to a race and it lasted half a lap.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well I guess that depends. Are we talking about the People's Republic of China? Or the Republic of China? I don't think there is a lot of suspension manufacturing in the people's republic of China, but there can't be that many factories in the republic of China making suspension either. So they may be coming from the same workshop, but they don't look very similar to me.