Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Riding down my street and I see a neighbour in large SUV type vehicle with large bike carrier on back and large e-bike trying to reverse into their small car garage...easy, they didn't crunch the bike into the garage. But they did knock over their recycling bin and spill empties all over the street. Which is actually a lane.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Found the rims made for @moorey!!

Lightbicycle said:
Are you one of those riders who will break out a full spandex kit once in a while? Do you relish the moment when you destroy the enduro bro’s on a long descent on your sub 30 pound bike? Are you keen on a 3-hour ride? If any of that sounds familiar, you’ll probably find that this rim is made for you!

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Found the rims made for @moorey!!

Sounds like a nice rim for a hardtail, but that rim profile looks scary:

I don’t think there’s a single symmetrical element at all.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
You've been buying too many downcountry rims Ozzy. (You also weigh F-all so you can get away with using them as your Enduro rims! ;))
You are correct Sir, the XC's are 2.5mm.

Not correct on I weight f'all ;)

My last 2 Nexties for my Deviate and Spur were 3mm and 2.8mm.

The 30mm UM35s are 2.5mm (XC/marathon)

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I keep drooling over a set of these for my Carbonda. Go full weight-weenie on it once I re-XC it.
Strange I cant actually find the rims I bough for my Spur navigating the website, though I can find them with a link... apparently still available.

The XM33s are 27mm internal vs the 30mm of the UM35 but they are classed as AM, heavier built, thicker bead and only 25g heavier.

I find no issue running 2.35 trail/XC tyres.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Strange I cant actually find the rims I bough for my Spur navigating the website, though I can find them with a link... apparently still available.

The XM33s are 27mm internal vs the 30mm of the UM35 but they are classed as AM, heavier built, thicker bead and only 25g heavier.

I find no issue running 2.35 trail/XC tyres.
If I'm going to go weight-weenie, I'll chase most of it with rim weight and I'd probably look at the NXT29UM27 (27mm internal ultra-lightweight) @ 280g for the rear. Rotational mass is the one that makes the biggest difference in feel after all.

Sadly, it'll all be irrelevant until later in the year anyway.

I bought you were in training to become a send lord @beeb ????
Yeah, I do have a bias towards gravity riding. The type of gravity that keeps me firmly on the ground. ;)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
If I'm going to go weight-weenie, I'll chase most of it with rim weight and I'd probably look at the NXT29UM27 (27mm internal ultra-lightweight) @ 280g for the rear. Rotational mass is the one that makes the biggest difference in feel after all.

Sadly, it'll all be irrelevant until later in the year anyway.

Yeah, I do have a bias towards gravity riding. The type of gravity that keeps me firmly on the ground. ;)
You need more send in your life. It brings the smiles.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
LTIL: scammers with strong subcontinental accents calling from overseas numbers claiming to be from "telstra" or even NBN AND telstra.

todays fuckwit caller (TFC)
(TFC). blah blah blah telstra blah problem with your internet
ME what's that, a problem with my internet?
TFC yes.... bullshit bullshit bullshit problem with slow internet, someone using your ID for illegal purposes.
when is the last time you used the internet on your computer?
ME oh.... about 3 years ago.....
TFC (awkward pause...) yes... right.... and are you the only user of your computer?
ME .... I hope so...
TFC ....yes..ok... I want you to open your computer...
ME ...do you mean turn it on? ( asked for some clarification about how I do that)
TFC... yes...err... yes... open your computer... and I will show you the problem something something etc
ME... The problem is that you are a (shouting) FUCKING SCAMMER (ended call)