Little Things You Love

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Looks like we will be doing a family move to the Pimpama area within the next 12 months. Any suggestions, areas to avoid, job prospects etc?

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
LTIL: scammers with strong subcontinental accents calling from overseas numbers claiming to be from "telstra" or even NBN AND telstra.

todays fuckwit caller (TFC)
(TFC)
. blah blah blah telstra blah problem with your internet
ME what's that, a problem with my internet?
TFC yes.... bullshit bullshit bullshit problem with slow internet, someone using your ID for illegal purposes.
when is the last time you used the internet on your computer?
ME oh.... about 3 years ago.....
TFC (awkward pause...) yes... right.... and are you the only user of your computer?
ME .... I hope so...
TFC ....yes..ok... I want you to open your computer...
ME ...do you mean turn it on? ( asked for some clarification about how I do that)
TFC... yes...err... yes... open your computer... and I will show you the problem something something etc
ME... The problem is that you are a (shouting) FUCKING SCAMMER (ended call)
In heavy pseudo-Russian accent...

"You haf riched de office off Professorr Bíf Stroganoff. I yam unafailable right now, pliz leaf message affter de noiz ant I I will coll back when frí". ;)

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Looks like we will be doing a family move to the Pimpama area within the next 12 months. Any suggestions, areas to avoid, job prospects etc?
Certainly a rapidly developing region with lots of new housing. Heaps of families with dogs around I reckon so you should be sweet in your line of work.

There’s a few quieter (but sometimes strange) pockets like Jacobs Well but otherwise it’s mostly <15yo estates through that area. Pick your block / street well as I’m sure there’s a density of bogans around some areas.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Certainly a rapidly developing region with lots of new housing. Heaps of families with dogs around I reckon so you should be sweet in your line of work.

There’s a few quieter (but sometimes strange) pockets like Jacobs Well but otherwise it’s mostly <15yo estates through that area. Pick your block / street well as I’m sure there’s a density of bogans around some areas.
I survived 6 years in Elizabeth SA so bogans are the least of my worries, but thank you :)

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
When the frame you want is too short in the reach for the ST length you need, but the ST on the size you like the reach of is too tall….

…so the company offers to custom build yours with the shorter ST on the longer track bike :p
Well there's no doubt about what you're buying now! ;)