Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I got a hair cut yesterday, first in a long time. What hair have left generally goes like an uncoloured clowns wig. Was with a random hairdresser. I was taller than her while seated and unable to slouch low enough for her to access the top of my head. Today I notice I have a rift of hair she didn't cut that sticks up like a cockatoos creat. Or Tin Tin

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I got a hair cut yesterday, first in a long time. What hair have left generally goes like an uncoloured clowns wig. Was with a random hairdresser. I was taller than her while seated and unable to slouch low enough for her to access the top of my head. Today I notice I have a rift of hair she didn't cut that sticks up like a cockatoos creat. Or Tin Tin
I haven't had a paid haircut since my wedding so >10years. Home 3 blades every 2 or 3 months since then.

At Christmas I self inflected a 3 blade mullet (i.e. buzzed down the sides only) to annoy my wife and mother. I have since managed to maintain that terrible haircut for nearly 3 months. It really needs some attention and I feel like I want to give a proper haircut a go. Problem is I don't want to sit in a chair with some random trying to small talk me for half an hour. May well end the day with a home 3 blade all over.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Mmmmm…….. where to start?

My 18 month old grandson has Covid, as he likes bikes he hangs with me any chance he gets plus we look after him while my daughter is at work, I too now have Covid :rolleyes: He’s a tough little bugger who’s just feeling like crap with high temp and a mum who’s nervous as hell.

Now to top that off where I have been working on my garden recently I have herniated my stomach, seen the surgeon yesterday and due to the code brown in the Victorian hospitals I have to wait until July for surgery luckily I’m not in Melbourne otherwise its 18 months.
So that’s about six months off of serious riding wiped from this year plus the last couple weeks of feeling like crap and doing stuff all, hopefully I can maintain some kind of fitness and not blow up like a balloon. Plus there goes a couple of planned trips for this month and next month.
Jeez cammo, that is a shit run you are having.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
The new poodle look, all the newy boys will want it.

My niece is a hair dresser, she was cutting sons' hair. Finished younger son and set to work on older. And the younger son stole some scissors and did his own again. She spent half an hour trying to adjust for the gaps and gave up. Great advertisement for her business she said. Everyone saw the funny side. Poor kid had about 10 haircuts in two weeks to fix it!

cammas

Seamstress
Jeez cammo, that is a shit run you are having.
Yeah, was supposed to have time off work to go bike packing and go away etc, now my boss still wants me to take break when I do stuff all.
Apparently the hernia popped out of my appendicitis scar tissue as it was weakened, now any time I do anything that exerts effort I feel like I’ve taken a top tube to the nuts or the old hip replacement feels it due to radiant pain.
So I’ve been lucky to ride once a week and has been at a very casual pace around the flat side of the Youies, once I’m over the Rona I’ll set up the trainer and see if that is feasible until surgery or if I get a nut ache.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
So I’ve been lucky to ride once a week and has been at a very casual pace around the flat side of the Youies, once I’m over the Rona I’ll set up the trainer and see if that is feasible until surgery or if I get a nut ache.
That's a shit hand !

Some kind of support belt and an upright position on a trainer might do the business until the op.

Hope the family has a speedy vid recovery :(

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Yeah, was supposed to have time off work to go bike packing and go away etc, now my boss still wants me to take break when I do stuff all.
Apparently the hernia popped out of my appendicitis scar tissue as it was weakened, now any time I do anything that exerts effort I feel like I’ve taken a top tube to the nuts or the old hip replacement feels it due to radiant pain.
If it's any consolation, I think I've done exactly the same thing (down to the appendectomy scar tissue and everything). Off to see the doc this arvo. Reckon we can get a group buy going?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Hang on, is that actually a thing?
I believe it may be done in shower cubicles in a workplace environment, where fluffing your ass with talcum powder in front of your locker is not really acceptable due to overspray onto everyone elses stuff.

cammas

Seamstress
If it's any consolation, I think I've done exactly the same thing (down to the appendectomy scar tissue and everything). Off to see the doc this arvo. Reckon we can get a group buy going?
Surgeon said straight away that’s the reason now it’s keyhole surgery so it lowers the risk, surgeons advice was to lay in bed all day when I could until surgery, I have enough issues with keeping weight off without laying around all day :rolleyes:

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Surgeon said straight away that’s the reason now it’s keyhole surgery so it lowers the risk, surgeons advice was to lay in bed all day when I could until surgery, I have enough issues with keeping weight off without laying around all day :rolleyes:
Apparently I’m just a sook. Some of my old appendix scar tissue had opened up, and probably bled a bit internally but should self-resolve.

All the best with yours @cammas!

safreek

If the doctor does pee pee extensions I'll chip in as well:)