Little Things You Hate

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Ahh! Take my money. Are they really? They seemed adamant they weren’t. Maybe focus on building a couple of analog bikes instead.
"Not an ebike" - Transition Bikes

When the spur was released....

They could be just trolling and it is actually a g/box bike...

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
"Not an ebike" - Transition Bikes

When the spur was released....

They could be just trolling and it is actually a g/box bike...

With a massive twat box

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Filling in all my details online for a covid booster shot.

Arrive, and have to fill in two (!) separate paper forms with THE SAME DAMN DETAILS on them.

Why people! Do you really need the paper copies? If so, don't you have a printer?

Then the nurse comes looking for me to give me the shot at my appointment time, but the desk attendant tells them "he's just filling in his forms" (like it's my fault) and she goes away for 10 minutes!

At least I rode here. Can clear my head on the way home.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Arrive, and have to fill in two (!) separate paper forms with THE SAME DAMN DETAILS on them.

Why people! Do you really need the paper copies? If so, don't you have a printer?

Then the nurse comes looking for me to give me the shot at my appointment time, but the desk attendant tells them "he's just filling in his forms" (like it's my fault) and she goes away for 10 minutes!

Forms can eat a dick. I've filled in so many over the last few weeks...same questions over and over online. Then be asked for the paper version. Why the fuck???

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Forms can eat a dick. I've filled in so many over the last few weeks...same questions over and over online. Then be asked for the paper version. Why the fuck???
Right!! Forms... Fuck em.

I should be able to have some details on my phone. And simply scan a QR code at the desk.
Their system takes the ones it needs.
Have me confirm on a screen (if you must).
This sounds like a good idea. Who wants in on my startup?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Right!! Forms... Fuck em.

I should be able to have some details on my phone. And simply scan a QR code at the desk.
Their system takes the ones it needs.
Have me confirm on a screen (if you must).
This sounds like a good idea. Who wants in on my startup?
That sounds like an app waiting to be made.

Poor form design is a huge disappointment.

safreek

Thats what happens when you become part of the conspiracy, the government wants more and more of you. Seeing if you will continue to believe whatever you are told.
Oooh sheeple, wake up:eek:

cammas

Seamstress
Mmmmm…….. where to start?

My 18 month old grandson has Covid, as he likes bikes he hangs with me any chance he gets plus we look after him while my daughter is at work, I too now have Covid :rolleyes: He’s a tough little bugger who’s just feeling like crap with high temp and a mum who’s nervous as hell.

Now to top that off where I have been working on my garden recently I have herniated my stomach, seen the surgeon yesterday and due to the code brown in the Victorian hospitals I have to wait until July for surgery luckily I’m not in Melbourne otherwise its 18 months.
So that’s about six months off of serious riding wiped from this year plus the last couple weeks of feeling like crap and doing stuff all, hopefully I can maintain some kind of fitness and not blow up like a balloon. Plus there goes a couple of planned trips for this month and next month.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Mmmmm…….. where to start?

My 18 month old grandson has Covid, as he likes bikes he hangs with me any chance he gets plus we look after him while my daughter is at work, I too now have Covid :rolleyes: He’s a tough little bugger who’s just feeling like crap with high temp and a mum who’s nervous as hell.

Now to top that off where I have been working on my garden recently I have herniated my stomach, seen the surgeon yesterday and due to the code brown in the Victorian hospitals I have to wait until July for surgery luckily I’m not in Melbourne otherwise its 18 months.
So that’s about six months off of serious riding wiped from this year plus the last couple weeks of feeling like crap and doing stuff all, hopefully I can maintain some kind of fitness and not blow up like a balloon. Plus there goes a couple of planned trips for this month and next month.
Thats a shit run of things.

I had a little thing...left helmet on bike when I went in shops. It rained heavy and my helmet was soggy when I finished.