Bargain buys thread

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
But it's a dually man.
Possibly rides better than the old shit I ride, but it's not as cool:cool:
I wouldn't bet on it. At least the suspension on your old POS doesn't rely on friction damping.

You always came to mind when I had to build one of these.

Screenshot_20230906-212956_Chrome.jpg

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Imagine how many litres of frozen jizz you cart around to ensure your lineage lives on!
I just bought one of these for an upcoming bikepacking trip.

Up until now, a regular ballbag could transport enough Newcastle jizz around. If no longer enough, cranktank it ^

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Mate we all know they cycling has a negative impact on our sperm count. Some people (definitely not me) are worried about the potential negative impact this may have on their ability to throw their DNA into the future...I'm just looking out for their needs!

Asking for a mate - any chance that thing can be plugged into the power generated by my, I mean their, pedal generated electricity and converted into a freezer?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Some people (definitely not me) are worried about the potential negative impact this may have on their ability to throw their DNA into the future...I'm just looking out for their needs!
Wrong person to ask, this battleship was decommissioned in 2009 and prostate removed in 2023. 4 kids in 3 different countries, DNA deposited, job done.

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Mate we all know they cycling has a negative impact on our sperm count. Some people (definitely not me) are worried about the potential negative impact this may have on their ability to throw their DNA into the future...I'm just looking out for their needs!

Asking for a mate - any chance that thing can be plugged into the power generated by my, I mean their, pedal generated electricity and converted into a freezer?
Your mate being financialwar?

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Check out these paniers! Imagine how many litres of frozen jizz you cart around to ensure your lineage lives on!

That bike is purpose built for the grey nomad wankers that insist of passing me in the flats and then brake check me on the hills while commuting to work. They go full suspension due to their bad back and they still have their un vaccinated jizz that is in high demand.