Bargain buys thread

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Lol, yeah I saw that. I wonder if they're the eBike 'specific' ones with the beefier stanchions (IIRC...), or just a slightly firmer tune. Either way still cheap!
Probably just a token inside. I don't see them making too many things different for emtbs. I mean it's what another 10kg, most people would vary more than that and yet they sell the same fork for them. Just adjust pressures to suit imo. I would order but not sure if this is the fox fork with the terrible damper design that snap when you just look at it wrong.

bigdamo

Likes Dirt
Probably just a token inside. I don't see them making too many things different for emtbs. I mean it's what another 10kg, most people would vary more than that and yet they sell the same fork for them. Just adjust pressures to suit imo. I would order but not sure if this is the fox fork with the terrible damper design that snap when you just look at it wrong.
I think I saw somewhere that Fox has a diiferent tune for E mtb in as E mtb have an e motor they can have a plusher tune because they aren't so much concerned about pedal bob/ pedal efficency.

slowmick

38-39"

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Specialized are having a bit of a fire sale at the moment... up to 40% off bikes + $100, $150 and $200 equipment vouchers to go with them..

Stumpjump Evo Comp - full carbon frame bike for $4,999..

Seems to be sales everywhere.
Norco looks like they've done something similar to Specialized with the Optic (I think) now under $5k in carbon.
Ivanhoe Cycles are doing 30% off Rocky Mountain and Summit is still running out some bikes at good prices

No wonder I can't sell my bike... :D :(

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Norco looks like they've done something similar to Specialized with the Optic (I think) now under $5k in carbon.
Ivanhoe Cycles are doing 30% off Rocky Mountain and Summit is still running out some bikes at good prices

Some of the pricing is insane. It seems retailers are bleeding with oversupply and a slowdown in demand.

My local is selling TLD A2 helmets for 60% off.
They'll be giving them away free with a Macca's happy meal soon.

Jabubu

let you google that for me

And Canyon, and... well everyone by the look of things. What a time to be buying a new bike (if you don't have to sell one first)

cammas

Seamstress
And Canyon, and... well everyone by the look of things. What a time to be buying a new bike (if you don't have to sell one first)
And Giant