Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The little storm that wasn't. Apparently the apocalypse was coming here this afternoon and it has been ridiculously humid all day...a few flashes of lightning and a puff of wind! Fuck this is unbearable humidity now.

Minlak

custom titis
Soooooooo - interesting story - some one was rushed by Ambulance last night with a massive GI bleed and apparently if I had not gotten here when I did thanks to the ambulance saying “we have to go now” after I collapsed at home I would be posting this from the grave - assuming the “other side” has wifi by now.

IMG_6997.jpeg

Funny story they had to cut my underpants off that were chockers with Molena and even in my very weakened state and still actively trying to die - in my mind I went - Nooooo! Do you know what happens to elastic when you cut it!!!!!!!!!!!

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Geeez , rest up mate .
I had an ‘ episode ‘ a few years ago that ended in an argument about whether I could go to the toilet …….. ever had 2 ambos ( ladies ) and your wife watching you shit whilst you try to maintain dignity in the midst of a total freak out .

ps

rest up , and look after yourself

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Soooooooo - interesting story - some one was rushed by Ambulance last night with a massive GI bleed and apparently if I had not gotten here when I did thanks to the ambulance saying “we have to go now” after I collapsed at home I would be posting this from the grave - assuming the “other side” has wifi by now.

View attachment 405534

Funny story they had to cut my underpants off that were chockers with Molena and even in my very weakened state and still actively trying to die - in my mind I went - Nooooo! Do you know what happens to elastic when you cut it!!!!!!!!!!!
Rest up bud - Hope you feel better soon and I'm glad you listened to the ambos. It's almost like they're trained in this type of stuff! (But we're men, and we know better right? Err...). Probably won't feel like the greatest Christmas this year, but at least you'll make it to it!

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
geebus man, that's rough!.... it's amazing what logic the brain holds onto in that moment (mine was "but... gloves reduce dexterity!!.." :cool: )
however... if I had to pick an orifice to lose some claret.. it'd be that one..

if you do get bored (after the "make sure you're living" thing), tilt that screen a bit and pretend the traces are an old Amiga game :)
1703154876301.png

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland

View attachment 405534

Rest up fella, get yourself sorted and get back on that ebike for some fun times.