Little Things You Hate

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
* except if you find your self behind a steering wheel which on the left hand side of the car. Then by all means stay on the left hand side of the car but use the right hand side of the road...
I got a mate that has not only got into the passenger seat to drive home after a nightshift, he even once got into the back seat. You'll work it out soon enough :p

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fucking lads! Those of you that have spent any time on the NSW central coast will be familiar with the plague of them there...one gets on at Wyong and decides to sit near me. No fucking worries, being dumb isn't a crime. Then the sickly sweet aroma of strawberry douche creeps across the isle...and I see the little tweaker's head spinning with those beedy little eyes darting around the 3 other faces in the carriage to see if anyone noticed. I think I can ignore it, after all I am a grown up and mature. But now the little fucker is emboldened like a school child who has slipped something past their teacher so he hits it again starts twirling the little canister of shit around in his hand.

Well fuck it! I have a reasonable amount of pent up rage steam to let off but I hold it in and just ease out 15% warning shot. I tower over him and in my Tom Waits meets Bane serial killer voice I politely suggest he "put that toy in your pocket and leave it there or I'm going to shove it up your arse."

It wasn't me...I'm just holding it.

"Don't spin your shit to me fuck face. If you want to vape fuck off into the space between carriages. Don't test me."

Vape goes in pocket. Large middle aged guy lumbers back to seat...3 other adults staring at me like I'm the problem, which I kind of am but fuck off with your hell macho strawberry bliss juice douche stick. Journey continues without issue for about 10 minutes. Lad gets off at next station (Gosford), mumbles something heroic on his way past, I smile politely.

I dislike being angry like this, I have tried quite hard and succeeded for a while with the struggle. Hopefully this micro release is enough to keep the rest in tow for a while!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Fucking lads! Those of you that have spent any time on the NSW central coast will be familiar with the plague of them there...one gets on at Wyong and decides to sit near me. No fucking worries, being dumb isn't a crime. Then the sickly sweet aroma of strawberry douche creeps across the isle...and I see the little tweaker's head spinning with those beedy little eyes darting around the 3 other faces in the carriage to see if anyone noticed. I think I can ignore it, after all I am a grown up and mature. But now the little fucker is emboldened like a school child who has slipped something past their teacher so he hits it again starts twirling the little canister of shit around in his hand.

Well fuck it! I have a reasonable amount of pent up rage steam to let off but I hold it in and just ease out 15% warning shot. I tower over him and in my Tom Waits meets Bane serial killer voice I politely suggest he "put that toy in your pocket and leave it there or I'm going to shove it up your arse."

It wasn't me...I'm just holding it.

"Don't spin your shit to me fuck face. If you want to vape fuck off into the space between carriages. Don't test me."

Vape goes in pocket. Large middle aged guy lumbers back to seat...3 other adults staring at me like I'm the problem, which I kind of am but fuck off with your hell macho strawberry bliss juice douche stick. Journey continues without issue for about 10 minutes. Lad gets off at next station (Gosford), mumbles something heroic on his way past, I smile politely.

I dislike being angry like this, I have tried quite hard and succeeded for a while with the struggle. Hopefully this micro release is enough to keep the rest in tow for a while!
Just be satisfied that the douche will spend the rest of his sucky life being a loser on the central coast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just be satisfied that the douche will spend the rest of his sucky life being a loser on the central coast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well you know he may not be a loser for ever, but he will likely be on the central coast and that is punishment enough.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Love, hate...

#1 son goes 4WDing with his mates to a 4WD park, I'm worried he dies on the road on the way there.

He calls me, dad I'm faarken sorry, I've lost yer $350 Maui Jims falling off a jetski...

-Mate remember what I told you, sunglasses are like a child that you have to nourish and cherish.

Nah sorry dad I'll buy you a new pair.

Yeeer mate, the reason you got to take them as they were my painting glasses. Don't worry about them.

Faaak, I've lost a $400 pair of Versace glasses on the day I've bought them :p

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Love, hate...

#1 son goes 4WDing with his mates to a 4WD park, I'm worried he dies on the road on the way there.

He calls me, dad I'm faarken sorry, I've lost yer $350 Maui Jims falling off a jetski...

-Mate remember what I told you, sunglasses are like a child that you have to nourish and cherish.

Nah sorry dad I'll buy you a new pair.

Yeeer mate, the reason you got to take them as they were my painting glasses. Don't worry about them.

Faaak, I've lost a $400 pair of Versace glasses on the day I've bought them :p
Tell him to set fire to three $100 notes and a $50 note. And think about what he's done.

That's what my Mum always said. Probably why Ive only had four sunglasses since 1996....