Worlds Ugliest Bike

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Let's have some nominations for the worlds ugliest bike.

3 categories:

1: Production- Name brand sold complete.

2: Boutique: Frame only, can be bought.

3: Custom: One off custom bikes, cannot (or could not) be bought.

Bonus points for pics ;)

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Kona Stab!!!!!!

Edit: My mistake, I meant sCab!

Last edited:

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Stab Primo is uglier than the regular Stab. That is unless you take paint schemes into account. (And that is a whole other thread in itself...)

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
sCab......
Rik says anything that has any of the letters "K-H-S"

He's drunk though......

Last edited:

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
For the production category - and this really pains me as I've got a mate who can get me one for dirt cheap (well, staff discount) but I've gotta nominate the Giant Reign 2.

Before all Giant owners/lovers pelt me with hate mail, it's a personal thing made worse by the fact that I'm probably going to end up buying one!

If only I could get an '05 Speccy Enduro Expert for the same price (hint, hint?)

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Sorry I didn't go into depth about WHY it's such a bike that only a mother could love.

To be honest it's got -by all accounts- the greatest rear suss going and is capable of 6" of travel thereby tapping into the wannabe freeride/downhill and just plain more adventurous market but is left with a frame that looks about as sturdy as a bullemic Live8 ad star (and I'm not talking about gwyneth here folks..)

It's all rounded as well which just screams XC but with the big-arse forks makes it look more like a shaved ferret on fairly beefy stilts!

And don't get me started on the paint job....

R33F

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sorry. didnt fit all the requirements. was just a fugly bike

Last edited:

josh123

Likes Dirt
That KHS is a HT? It should be locked away never to be put on the market ever again...Looks like the friggin huncback of Notredame, GROSS!

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
I'm with BRADH.

If that bike was a girl you could only describe her as a buffy.

Big Ugly Fat Fucking Yeti!

Not talking about YETI (tm) by the way b4 all yeti ownerz get ape on me!

tomass

Likes Dirt
id huck those bikes just to destroy them, i reckon that huffy that somebody posted a couple of weeks back would win

hasta muerta

Likes Dirt
bradh said:
gary fisher phd... no competition.

atleast ist built for a decent purpose.

can you imagine how easy that thing would be to can-can and for once mtb'ers would be able to do a freakin' turndown without running wingbars and lots of steerer tube spacers.

its ugly, but such a good idea...

still not as ugly as a kona

bhipsley

Likes Dirt
This only looks ugly if you know your bikes and parts but has everyone forgotten about the 2006 Giant AC