Pics of you playing

Mr_hANky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
to coincide with the other thread about sports, i want to start one for your sports photography. This is pics other than riding, so see what you can scrap up and put on here

Heres one of me at School Boys in canberra at the end of last year

[Z]

Likes Dirt
bahah thats hilarious! ive seen a couple of them before, but some just look so painful!
cheers, zids

Drew.

Eats Squid
you call taking pictures of a car a "sport"?;)
(what car is that i can see the yellow tag on the sterring wheel but i didnt know that ferrari now come with gold calipers?:eek: )
It's a Sports car. Close enough.

Xmetal

Give this man a job, we want pics!
I call Sydney Motor Show Media Days a 'sport' because when they're unveiling a new car you have to jockey for good position then fight off all the other boffins with a stick to claim your press pack.

Taking pictures is what you do while you're waiting for them to unveil the next car.

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical
you call taking pictures of a car a "sport"?;)
(what car is that i can see the yellow tag on the sterring wheel but i didnt know that ferrari now come with gold calipers?:eek: )
There is a Maserati logo banner hanging up in the 2nd picture... is that a hint ??

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
These were taken in Thailand a couple of years ago. Unfortunately work's taken a big chunk out of training over the last year but back then I was an absolute ninja :p (well, a fairly badly bruised one...)

And finally an oldie taken in the Czech Republic years ago. Have stopped jumping now but still tempted to get back into it (especially given the weather and cheap jump rates in Oz)

Sutek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
These were taken in Thailand a couple of years ago. Unfortunately work's taken a big chunk out of training over the last year but back then I was an absolute ninja :p (well, a fairly badly bruised one...)

And finally an oldie taken in the Czech Republic years ago. Have stopped jumping now but still tempted to get back into it (especially given the weather and cheap jump rates in Oz)
Remind me never to piss you off!

When I played BBall, there were no camera's. I did get onto the Hawks roster thought cric 1985-86, only claim to fame. Broke leg immediately, took up cycling - the rest is history.

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
pig huntings a sport yeah???

well theres me and a mother... (possibly yours??), after i caught the thing.

sorry for the censored bits, thought the rest may be a little inapropiate for most peoples eyes!!

Last edited:

kyleman

Likes Dirt
The great game. Bahahahaha.. Im a bit bigger nowadays though. Not weightwise..lol

Last edited:

conlondaniel

Likes Dirt
other stuff i do

Skydiving in nz

Back-country boarding at mt bogong

Trecking to annapurna base camp, nepal

Camping, falls creek

Caving, nz

12 second drop, milford sound, nz