Recent content by angrybadger

1. angrybadger

Street rides - improvisation/inspiration/interpretation

Mostly fakies and rear wheel hops, attempting riding along narrow things, getting up things, dropping off things and 180s on the front wheel. Weirdest thing is having to relearn bunny hops - I’m fairly decent at them on a full sus trail bike (also flat pedals), but can’t get near the same height...
  2. angrybadger

Street rides - improvisation/inspiration/interpretation

I was squirrelling money away for an indoor trainer to keep fit in the cold months, but the idea of riding in a room staring at a screen bores me shitless. So I got this instead. So far so good; mostly playing in skate parks working on some basics, but it feels like I achieve something new every...
  3. angrybadger

Advice needed - WiFi Modem

Can you pretend you're a network engineer for an hour? https://meraki.cisco.com/lp/free-demo Been using mine for a couple of years - lovely things those ones. Enterprise grade but really simple to use... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. angrybadger

First Kids Pedal Bikes

My oldest started off age about 4 on an early rider belter. 16" but very nice - super light and good angles. We're about to by his little brother a Clearly Gecko for his 3rd birthday, check them out... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. angrybadger

Bargain buys thread

I can. I now own one of those $6k strives. The total cost to me was $6.2k, the .2 is for postage. All the rest is included. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. angrybadger

VIC Norco Sight Killer B, Medium $1900 - SOLD

Sold. I'm going to miss this bike. Thanks for looking and commenting.
  7. angrybadger

Mostly. Still pending pickup and payment but I'm not expecting trouble. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. angrybadger

VIC Swap a wide / narrow 32 or 36 tooth SOLD

I have a 36T wolf tooth in good shape but no SRAM crank to put it on. Don't need a swap, but can sell if you're interested.
  9. angrybadger

Sold Pending
  10. angrybadger

Added some photos in response to a PM.
  11. angrybadger

Bump with a price drop.
  12. angrybadger

CANYON MTB (Direct to customer)

Yep, ridiculously impressive. I had a new bike I couldn't ride one day before the weekend. The Canyon chap was outraged (way more than I was) and hurled himself at it. Don't think I've seen service like that before. I was worried about buying without a demo ride, so I emailed them. This was...
  13. angrybadger

CANYON MTB (Direct to customer)

I got a Strive last week. Delivery took 10 days from placing the order. The whole process was very efficient. Bike finish is excellent, spec is excellent, price is excellent, ride is excellent too. I had to call on Canyon support to replace a Reverb hose barb which broke in transit. Two hours...
  14. angrybadger

Item: Norco Sight Killer B, Size Medium, Year 2013 Location: Upwey Vic Item Condition: Good - See details below Reason for selling: New Bike Price and price conditions: $1800, pick up please. I'd be happy to sort out a test ride at Lysty on a weekend. Extra Info: Frame: Bought as a...
  15. angrybadger

Post your all mountain bike

Another vote for DHRII here - great tyre on the front or the back. If you like semi-slicks, I'd argue Specialized Slaughters are a better choice.