Recent content by antonius

1. A

STOLEN F**Ken theifs

Hi guy my transition top has been stolen from woodcroft near blacktown it's a custom build with over 2500 spent it's black and has top end parts on it White funn bars Red anodized black-market stem Rear brake avid juicy 5 Leaf seat Kona seatpost White argly forks Front wheel da bomb with kenda...
  2. A

STOLEN Stolen

Yew Hey guys and girls good news got my baby back the scum bag posted it on gumtree bad news is I have to go to court and sit and tell them it's my bike but besides that I'm so happy I got her back
  3. A

STOLEN Stolen

Sorry forgot to write what it has well probilly had since it's probilly been striped Bars were funn white in colour Back brake avid juicy 5 Stem black market red anodised Seat leaf bikes Seat post kona has been cut down to suit frame was 300mm long but cut 50mm off Cranks black with 2...
  4. A

STOLEN Stolen

Hey guys my transition top was stolen yesterday morning in the sutho shire area they even took my locks what I lock it up with it's black with red and black transition on the side over lapping the red sticker and it's fully custom has costs atleast 4000 in 2 yrs I hope someone has seen it well...
  5. A

Stolen from doonside/woodcroft

Hey guys just letting you know my brothers bike what I gave him got stolen today turned his back for 5 mins and someone went into his garage and stole a stp2 what I built up with half decent parts the parts include 05/06 stp frame Raceface dh cranks with raceface chain guide Shimano centre...
  6. A

Western Sydney Farkers! Build and Ride day 19th April

hey guys just wondering where abouts is these tracks im interested in coming along and helping or riding or what ever well if anyone is going txt me on 0431318591 talk then guys
  7. A

found (sold)

hi hey mate just wondering i have a giant stp2 FULL BIKE if u are interested or we can come in agreement if interested my number is 0431318591 and ask for antonius
  8. A

Calling all dirt/street riders nr. Manly

hey mat whats ya number cause u have 1 number too much well hit me up on the weekend for a street ride or something number is 0431318591 ok and im antonius
  9. A

holy shit look at this

that is so funny love that head whip lmao
  10. A

Advocacy Alert Glenrock Trail Alliance - Build Days and News

thats heaps good glenny is getting built back up i have 2come back to newy and see how they really are as i moved to sydney is any work getting done to the main creek jump track by any chance
  11. A

Leichhardt Riders

yeah guys im intersted in this for sure too dont know if anyone would but if anyone wants me 2 come call me on this number 0431318591 cause my net is broken atm so yer
  12. A

Sydney City Night Rides?

hey just wondering wasnt it on wensday arvos last time well if you are keen to start one either wensday or thursday im in ok laters
  13. A

NSW: Jumps in Kirrawee are they still there?

jake eat shit and die
  14. A

Wed night city ride 21st Jan

guys where the hell is cook and phillip and what is it
  15. A

check this out !!!!!!!

just found it on youtube