Recent content by bethextrem1

1. bethextrem1

The New Northbridge Pump Track - Now Open - now with Vids

I've just found this post. I ride castle cove and would love a good pump track. pm me the details if you can. I'm keen to help, if I'm not working.
  2. bethextrem1

who stocks turner in sydney?

ok. I won't call them i'll go in and see them. give that a try.
  3. bethextrem1

Yes, but I've rang all the pro shops in Sydney from the SCV website and none of them stock Turners? Maybe the list is out of date? Just looking for a shop in Sydney that stocks turner bikes. Thanks
  4. bethextrem1

2011 Turner DHR *First Photos*

Thanks for the feed back. I really like this bike Looking forward to throwing a leg over one. If anyone gets one I'd love a touch and feel.
  5. bethextrem1

Can anyone tell me who in Sydney stocks turner bikes. Looking for a new dh bike for the end of the year. I like the look of the turner need to find someone that can help. thanks
  6. bethextrem1

The 2011 Parts/Bikes Thread... !!!

http://www.turnerbikes.com/010/010bikes/img/dhr/2011dhr_012.jpg Hey S Congrates on meeting mr T, must have been a great experience. Considering the bikes on offer for 2011 how do you think the dhr compares, besides price? I'm liking the sound of this bike so far, can't wait to through a...
  7. bethextrem1

New Rotecs in the near future

Here Here. Great work Sully. I too am very interested in an RLi. Looking forward to seeing this bike. Looking more forward to riding one!
  8. bethextrem1

Tyre choices?

do you know where i can get continental kaiser tyres from in Australia, pref. Sydney
  9. bethextrem1

Suspension setup and spring rate survey

Rider weight (lbs or kg): 68kg Rider height (ft/in or m): 178cm Bike (brand/model/year): Santa Cruz VP Free Rear travel (in): 8.5" Shock stroke (in): 2.75" Shock model: Cane Creek double barrel 01 Shock spring rate (lbs/in): Ti. 300lb/in Fork model: 2007 fox 40 with 2008 Bos Cartridge...
  10. bethextrem1

Bike carriers: Thule 561 or 591?

How about pics
  11. bethextrem1

SCHWALBE TYRES MEGATHREAD: read this thread before posting new ones

As the guys have said when the arrow is at the top, near the arch, the arrow is facing forward. There is also a front wheel dirrection and a rear whele dirrection on some schwalbe models. Nick on the front and Ralph on the back.
  12. bethextrem1

Indoor MTB Park - A survey that needs your input.

From Sydney to Melbourne There are also interstate people who would travel to such a place. Surfice to say that I'll be heading down to mexico when this is up and running.
  13. bethextrem1

best fork for dj

So basically there is nothing better than what I've got, with 20mm through axle. 2.177kg
  14. bethextrem1

2010 Fox 831 - DJ/4x fork

Well I'm firmly in the 20mm camp. 4 bikes all 20mm, all with different tyres. Great for all conditions, swap and go. I don't give a dam about the price. I'm howling at the bastards. 20mm axles should be standard for DJ'ing. Fox has scored a big (-) minus from me and I won't be forgetting it!
  15. bethextrem1

best fork for dj

What's the best Dj fork, must be; 2010 model 20mm through axle 80-100mm light weight (sub 2kg) Thanks B ps I have a set of float 36's. While they are good there has to be something better.