Recent content by bignige

1. B

NSW 2014 S-Works Epic - Large - Custom Build - sold please delete

I'm after a HT..what ya got..maybe you can sell that instead and keep this weapon.
  2. B

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

No need to get personal Knuckles.....it's all for fun
  3. B

Actually they came to me second hand but I believe it's a stock graphic
  4. B

On what now you say?
  5. B

Hahaha..I'm such a twat...I thought I'd created a new thread that everyone was hijacking.....I'll get my coat.
  6. B

Ok....er...slightly random in a thread about my new wheels but whatever
  7. B

Er.....and again in English?
  8. B

Oh Hey Rob.... Yeah turned up safe and sound. Struggling a bit to keep air in the front one overnight but sure it'll seal itself eventually. Can't ride till tomorrow but will let you know. Any pics of your trip yet? Cheers Nige PS. Did you steal the valves for your new rims...
  9. B

Yep..sure are. And there's no logic to the tyre choice..I just had them in the garage so chucked em on.
  10. B

Unicorn Tears I finally got my new LB carbon wheels to seal and fitted them to the bike....looks the dogs bollocks if you ask me. Riding today if rain stays away
  11. B

VIC Sold

What he said!
  12. B

Serrata track bantry bay

Guys a vid from my helmet cam....2nd lap so no heroics from me..especially at the big double roll off. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uihUhQWs1KQ
  13. B

Wtb: Shimano 510 9-speed shifters

Item: SHIMANO 510 9-SPEED SHIFTERS Location:Planet Earth Item Condition:Working Price and price conditions:A fair one
  14. B

Shimano 510 9-speed shifters

Long shot but anyone got one or both of these kicking about. Specifically need the right hand 9-speed shifter but happy to buy the pair. Cheers
  15. B

Shimano Deore SM510 3 speed shifter and brake lever

[b]Item: SHIMANO DEORE M510 SHIFTER [b]Location: SYDNEY [b]Price range/Willing to Pay:40 [b]Extra Info: JUST NEED THE LEFT HAND SHIFTER