2. blue_muppet

VIC 2010 Giant Glory 00 with WC Boxxers $2000ono *SOLD*

Sold pending payment. *SOLD* Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  3. blue_muppet

Hi Steven, it's a Medium.
  4. blue_muppet

*SOLD* Item: 2010 Giant Glory 00 (silver/blue) Location: Melbourne, will send interstate at buyers expense Item Condition: Great condition. This bike has never been raced. I only ride it a handful of times a year! It has the usual cosmetic scratches that you can expect on a DH bike...
  5. blue_muppet

VIC 2010 Giant Faith *SOLD*

Hi All, For Sale: Small 2010 Giant Faith. It was bought off this forum a little while ago for my wife to ride on a trip we did to New Zealand. She rode it maybe a handful of times in the last year and half, so seen no hard work in the time we've had it. The bike is basically stock, except for...
  6. blue_muppet

VIC *found* Wanted: lightweight/carbon hard tail MTB

Hi All, My partner is looking for a new commuter / weekend bike. Lower weight is better. Smaller size is better, she's not very tall... Budget is realistic if the bike is right. Thanks.
  7. blue_muppet

QLD 2010 Scott Scale 35 Carbon $850 if sold this weekend!

How tall are you? How heavy is the bike? Would you ship?
  8. blue_muppet

iRide MTB Park Apollo Bay

Thanks for the update, seeya Sunday.
  9. blue_muppet

How much mud is on the track? Should I leave my swamp things on or fit my fresh minions?
  10. blue_muppet

NZ downhill trip video

:) You can go to NZ anytime - it's a stone's throw away and takes 5 seconds to organise. It just feels like flying interstate.
  11. blue_muppet

NZ South Island DH Trip

Hi all, for those following this thread, I've uploaded the footage from our trip to youtube, checkout my post in the vids section for details.
  12. blue_muppet

NZ downhill trip video

Hi All, I'm one of Scott's buddies (James) from this NZ trip he has posted about. Anyway we got a bunch of handycam and GoPro footage whilst we were over there and my talented partner has put all this into a 20 minute production. Somehow I don't think we will have sponsors knocking on our...
  13. blue_muppet

Same here - if the working bee was around the chrissy break (or on a weekend or two before) I would probably be down there and willing to help out.
  14. blue_muppet

Dane Searls R.I.P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p1Qrf1nUTM
  15. blue_muppet

sold

Sent you a PM