NZ downhill trip video

blue_muppet

Likes Dirt
Hi All,

I'm one of Scott's buddies (James) from this NZ trip he has posted about.

Anyway we got a bunch of handycam and GoPro footage whilst we were over there and my talented partner has put all this into a 20 minute production. Somehow I don't think we will have sponsors knocking on our door after seeing our riding but we had a wicked time and would love to go back - Queenstown freaking rocks.

The link to the video is below. I haven't embedded it on purpose because it goes for a while and you might be keen just to jump to a specific track in the video, in which case the time links are in the description! Otherwise if you wanna watch the whole thing grab some popcorn :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15ywNPdsa9Y

Last edited:

nikmcc

Likes Dirt
Sweet!

How good is queenstown! I'm stinging to get back...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Sigh. You are making me think twice about booking a climbing trip to China, but instead booking a riding holiday to NZ...
:02.47-tranquillity:

blue_muppet

Likes Dirt
Sigh. You are making me think twice about booking a climbing trip to China, but instead booking a riding holiday to NZ...
:02.47-tranquillity:
:)
You can go to NZ anytime - it's a stone's throw away and takes 5 seconds to organise. It just feels like flying interstate.

dunndog

Eats Squid
Cool vid guys, I too am missing it bad! Pretty sure I met some of you, rode the gondola with Rob i think? Recognise the Yeti.. You guys were filming in the park on the same day we were, came across each other multiple times stopped to shoot.. Dreaming of next year already!