Recent content by bmx

1. bmx

DH Morewood Makulu build [in progress]

Had the Thomson. Looked alright. Not as good as the Easton or the Hope.
  2. bmx

Possibly the nicest BMX around

Left hand drive, because I run pegs on the right hand side. Amazing. Yes it is the nicest bike I've ridden. And a lot of people say it feels amazing. Except the bars need to be chopped down. Keep it coming.
  3. bmx

Pimp As Neon Yellow Intense M9

Nah man, my ankle is too stuffed. Plus I'm never home during the races. There were no black 40's worldwide at the time. Was going to powder coat the lowers, but the white grew on me. And in my pants
  4. bmx

Possibly the nicest BMX around

Absolutely love this, even though I get hurt every single ride. Never had such a smooth bike or one that rolled so well. Turns heads everywhere and kids are forever asking me to ride it in turn for a ride on their scooter. Frame - Volume Cerberus Forks - Odyssey r25 Bars - Volume Bourbon...
  5. bmx

Pimp As Neon Yellow Intense M9

Due to injury and working a shit 4:1 roster, I haven't been on a mountain bike for over a year. Well I quit my job, but I'm still injured. This is the end result, which I thought I'd post before taking it on it's first ride. Bought it off here at the beginning of the year, then stripped it and...
  6. bmx

Patriot games: full time score.

Unfortunately I don't think they're worth $250 as you see newer ones go for $300. Much newer. No value in second hand parts, thanks CRC. Will keep my eye on this thread, love the old builds. I gotta get my Planet X build going....
  7. bmx

2015 Carbon Mondraker Summum

Did you know Flow Bikes are now distributors of Mondrakers? Please visit www.flowbikes.com.au if you want to know more.
  8. bmx

Intense SlopeStyle2

I built one of these for my now ex girlfriend. When I broke up with her, she actually took it. I think it may of just been to piss me off. It did. It still does.
  9. bmx

2014 Mondraker Summum's

Oh we know. There's been multiple threads brought up from years ago, telling us of this new discovery. Maybe you should start a new thread for the new-joiners to Rotorburn. Have you heard of CRC?
  10. bmx

2014 Mondraker Summum's

You sell Mondrakers. We. Get. It
  11. bmx

Queenstown DH bike hire

I went there a couple years back and there were just downhill bikes outside of shops for hire.
  12. bmx

AM Lapierre Spicy 516

You have 8 foot legs. I like the white forks with the black stanchions.
  13. bmx

20mm hub & old brakes

Surely someone has some Hayes 9 laying around?
  14. bmx

Rock Shox Pike 454

Item: Rock Shox Pike 454 Location: Perth Price: Whatever you want Extra Info: After the 454 model. May consider other models. If they're mint I'll pay more
  15. bmx

Planet X Jackflash seatpost size

Yes that would be fantastic. Cheers. I would measure it but I'm away for work and I wanna order a seatpost for when I'm back so I can ride it