Recent content by brodie_rider

1. brodie_rider

The stupid questions thread.

If you were to taste alcohol, but not drink it. Example, strawing a cocktail and spitting it out, would you end up blowing anything on a breathalyzer?
  2. brodie_rider

Formula One world championship

Just joined up with Superbru, is there a Rotorburn pool? I know I would love to see Webber take it away, but from the look of Alonso and the Ferrari team from practice, I may be a bit upset.
  3. brodie_rider

I bought myself a gopro yesterday and am going to be heading to Japan on friday so going to take advantage of the TRS and claim back the GST! Just wondering, says the product doesn't need to be in its packaging to claim, but do I need to have all the packaging and what not with me? Or will it...
  4. brodie_rider

Any tips on getting gum sap out of car paint?
  5. brodie_rider

Do similar cars have similar number plates? I know this is a REALLY stupid question, but I have noticed ALOT of white swifts with number plates starting with B.
  6. brodie_rider

Actually realized how much of a nuisance I was.
  7. brodie_rider

Do casual staff have any rights when it comes to unfair dismissal?
  8. brodie_rider

So I got a parking fine. But I lost the ticket. Are you able to just go to the post office and give them your rego?
  9. brodie_rider

Confessions

I have convinced multiple club staff I work for Sony A&R, I still have this charade going and don't often stand in lines in the cross. However, I am expecting this to fail soon and get banned from a lot of places. The first album I bought with my own money was Hampsterdance...
  10. brodie_rider

http://soundcloud-download.com/
  11. brodie_rider

You laugh you lose

Before you read this: Please don't judge me... I'm just sharing me story because people asked... Wow... okay, i wasn't sure if i was ever going to tell anyone about this, but it's late and i'm sleep deprived so i guess i'll just write it now and regret it in the morning... First of all, just...
  12. brodie_rider

Little Things You Love

Today I saw a kid learn to ride a bike for the first time, it was one of the coolest things I have ever seen and reminded me why I love mountain bikes. Who knows, maybe one day that kid will be on Rotorburn!
  13. brodie_rider

Last Purchases.

14. brodie_rider

Happy Mothers Day mums of Farkin!

Ah Red Balloon. Allows me to come out at 3am and be able to get a nice enough present to not be in trouble.
  15. brodie_rider

Lame claims to fame and shame.

If you trace my family tree back far enough, related to Anne Hathaway (shakespeares wife) My second cousins father was the world ping pong champion. Carried a guitar onstage for the wombats during sound checks at future music. Met Bernard Fanning. Provided "creative input" for drapht on a...