Recent content by Bundy boy

1. Bundy boy

Mt Major shuttle day 12th of July

Ride day Sunday the 12th of July at Mt Major, Dookie Victoria. Cost for the day are: DOWNHILL (price includes shuttles and bbq) $30 non members $20 members $10 for a day licence for those without a license CROSS COUNTRY FREE. You will just need throw some gold coins at Marty if you want...
  2. Bundy boy

Maxxis Ardent tyres traction.

I have the Ardent's on my Kona Unit and just love them. I ride them on my local river trails that are hard packed with a few sandy sections, Mt Major with its off camber corners and even on road (thats where they are slow, but thats road and l hate road riding).
  3. Bundy boy

DH Kona Stinky 2005

Very tidy mate. I am now having second thoughts about selling my Stinky. Apart from the weight they are just great bikes to ride, no matter how unco l ride :madgrin:
  4. Bundy boy

The Single Speed Thread

No chance Mad Hatter, you have gotten soft with your Niner JET and all the wiz bang gears shifter thingies on the handle bars. :)
  5. Bundy boy

2013 Golden Triangle Epic 28th April

There sould be about 3 of us from the GVMTBC coming over Monday morning to join you all for a 50km lap. Looking forward too it
  6. Bundy boy

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

I have been thinking about converting my 6 x 4 trailer into something to cart the bikes around too. I still want the space in the tub for camping gear, bags etc and have the top set up like the Gripsport hi-ride for 4 bikes. I dont like the idea of crank holders for XC and road bikes. Has...
  7. Bundy boy

The Single Speed Thread

I have one word for you Mad Hatter "SOFT".
  8. Bundy boy

shuttles mt. major (shepparton) sun. 6th oct.*last shuttle day before 1st vdhs race*

We normally have a BBQ lunch that only cost $5, whether your riding or not. Hope to see you all out there Sunday :)
  9. Bundy boy

mt major

October 6th there will be a ride day. You ride there any time but you will have to jump the gate and do some push runs. Keep an eye on the clubs Facebook page for any info about other ride days and such. Cheers Bundy
  10. Bundy boy

VIC 3 Hour Major Pain 14th Sept

It's all a club effort mate, we have a good crew of members that get in to get the job done and have fun. I was out there this morning and the track is great, so a little bit of rain this arvo shoud make the track super sweet for tomorrow. Looking forward to see everybody out there racing.
  11. Bundy boy

I am planning on being there on Friday to put a bit of bunting up and hope to get a couple of laps in, so feel free to join me.
  12. Bundy boy

Not sure what i will be riding yet, will decide on the day.
  13. Bundy boy

I did 5 laps today and averaged around 19minutes a lap, but that was on a .....dare l say it........ a geared bike. Oh the shame, l miss my SS. No matter how long l spend in the shower the geared filth will not come off. The track is in great condition, l rode my hardtail with a set of Maxxis...
  14. Bundy boy

http://www.strava.com/activities/66903356 There will be a ride day tomorrow if anybody wants to get some practice laps in. 10am start.
  15. Bundy boy

mt. major (shepparton) shuttle day 11th august

I ride more xc and a bit of am so it is pretty rare that you would see me on a DH track.