Recent content by Buzzy

1. Buzzy

Intense Spider Comp 29

Yep very nice mate. Similar spec to mine. They ride sweet
  2. Buzzy

Front forks Lockout not working. And Wheel movement.

What BB said. Take it back, its a warranty job.
  3. Buzzy

Capital Punishment is GO

Hey guys what email address's are you using for Aurora? I have sent two emails now and I keep getting a return email saying that those addy's are incorrect :confused: Address I used were info@auroraimages.com.au sales@auroraimages.com.au admin@auroraimages.com.au I sent my request to...
  4. Buzzy

Capital Punishment is GO

Absoulutley incredible ride this one My time was pretty slow (7:51) but very happy that we even finished it in those conditions, just an absoloute joke! Damage reoprt to my poor norco. - chain stuffed - cassette stuffed - middle chainring stuffed (had to use the middle for the whole race as the...
  5. Buzzy

XC Norco Fluid SE

Very nice :cool: I have a fluid and my shock is the other way around so Im sure you could spin yours around without any problems. Makes it eaiser to reach the propedal lever as well. While your rotating it stick it in the longer travel setting ;)
  6. Buzzy

Can brakes lockup on thier own?

Your probably right, Unless he hit the lever by accident. Cant see why they should just come on.
  7. Buzzy

Free MTB Mag...

Only prob I have with the mag is that it doesnt come out EVERY month, great read well done. :)
  8. Buzzy

Rock shox revelation oil leak.

Sorry to hijack here but I also have an oil leak problem with my 2009 Revelations. I have internal floodgate adjustment and it seams to be leaking from around the plug o-ring or something. Put a new o-ring in it and it made a difference for a while but now its back. I would rather not send...
  9. Buzzy

The bike you shouldn't have bought

Dont laugh, I had an Apollo Summit Damn it was a POS Just tried to find some pics but I cant find anything on goggle back that far. Probably around a 1994 model mine was. No suspension, shit components and just felt all wrong. What realy amased me is they still make the bloody things haha...
  10. Buzzy

Broken Collarbone long term effects?

Broke my right one last year......... it doesnt tickle :mad: My shoulder is a little bit stiff sometimes but normaly not to bad Now I have this weird looking lump where I broke it
  11. Buzzy

TUBELESS FOR $30 ! on Stock 2008 enduro wheels - STEP BY STEP WITH PICS !!

Great write up very handy :D I live near Newcastle, anyone know the best place to get the Liquid Latex stuff?
  12. Buzzy

Poploc / Pushloc

Yeh fair enough probably not worth it with these forks. Thx again for the help
  13. Buzzy

Poploc / Pushloc

Thanks alot guys, very useful info. One last question I just thought of. Do you have to have the cable stop on the fork crown as per point 16 in >>this<< link? Or is there a way around it, as my forks dont have it................ I think I know what the answer will be :(
  14. Buzzy

Poploc / Pushloc

Hi All, Hope Im not going over old ground here but I'm buggered if I could find anything on the forum relating to this :o I have an 09 Rockshox Revelation Dual Air fork and I would like to put remote lockout on it. As it already has lockout (not remote) what do I actually need to buy to get...