Recent content by CHADDY

1. CHADDY

National Marathon Champs - video!

Its pretty rad. The course is rad. The event will be rad. Thats all just rad
  2. CHADDY

National Marathon Champs - video!

Has everyone seen the video on the Marathon Champs website! http://www.bighillevents.com.au/Avoca/home.html
  3. CHADDY

2010 MTBA Australian Marathon Championships - Avoca, April 18

I have seen some helmet cam footage of some of the single trail. WOW! Its amazing that there is so much quality single trail out there that no-one has riden or raced on before!
  4. CHADDY

New world class single trail discovered in Vic!

Some friends of mine have been helping with the trail work for the 2010 Nemisis Marathon Challenge (also the 2010 MTBA National Mountain Bike Marathon Championships). The course is based in Avoca (2 hours from Melbourne near Ballarat). Big Hill Events have been granted permission to...
  5. CHADDY

Mt Beauty Race Day Pics

The quality of pics gets better every year. Great work - yours are very good. I was: 073 Red Demo 8 Thor kit with greenish shoulders and white chest. If you could email them to: timbillchaddNOSPAM@gmail.com - obviously removing the NO SPAM bit -please thats would awesome - thanks
  6. CHADDY

World Championships - Val di Sole 4X Qualifying

Caroline Buchanan qualifies 8th Well done to Caroline Buchanan for Qualifing 8th in Elite womens 4X!
  7. CHADDY

Juniors seed well at the worlds!

If someone can move this to the news sectoin (if you want) that woudl be great! Although we cant get the footage of the seeding runs yet. The results are available on the UCI site. Shaun O'Connor and Caroline Buchanan look to have both put them selves in great position for Saturdays Final...
  8. CHADDY

AMB Jun/Jul Issue - Out Now

Do AMB pay to advertise here?
  9. CHADDY

Mountain bike Mags

The best mag I read is bike from the states. It goes through the usual ups and downs, but most months you can read it cover to cover. More of a "thinking bikers" mag. rather than one for the ADD generation (of which I am a senior member):-) I have to admit that I dont give the majority of...
  10. CHADDY

New AMB?

SO THATS what they were on about! Shaun O! Can you post a pick of that please mate?
  11. CHADDY

New AMB?

Whos on the cover of the DVD?
  12. CHADDY

New AMB?

Whos on the cover?
  13. CHADDY

New AMB?

... and you must have some really fast delivery donkeys in your area!
  14. CHADDY

New AMB?

Cool so who's on the cover! Better still can you take a picture / scan it and post it?
  15. CHADDY

New AMB?

Hmmmm. I get a subs too, but it take the couier pidgeons a long time to get it here. A bit heavy for them... but they are faster than the mountsain goats that deliver the bike parts... OK Then what magazine came out in the past day or so with a young Aussie rider on the cover?