Recent content by chev4fun

1. chev4fun

Body armour?

Cover up the armour that seems the way to go . In my case I always look like a nob but .
  2. chev4fun

Help on Back Injuries

back Dude there is some fantastic advise here wish I had this years ago I have had ruptured discs had bulging discs years of waterskiing and snowboarding took its toll , though my worst injury was just starting the mower with and existing problem I actually passed out with pain . Even...
  3. chev4fun

suggest some new grips

My rush needs new grips has original slip on things should i move to lock ons ?
  4. chev4fun

Energy bars and gus

Anyone see that NZ herbal stuff 1 shot = 24 cups of coffee. That should do it !!
  5. chev4fun

Newbie wants another bike .

thanks for the advice maybee i need to part with more cash but as second bike i didnt want to fork out thousands for weekender but I guess the old saying you get what you pay for . I just didnt want to trash my rush yet it may well be capable way past my skill level i feel bad smashing down a...
  6. chev4fun

Thanks thats a start , I will do the google thing I am going on a shop hunt 2morrow so will see what i come up with. So would the prophet fit in this your suggested group ?
  7. chev4fun

Have recently well about 6 months ago gotten back into biking after 20 years out . Riding an 08 Rush light trail and commute most days about 15klm each way I know thats not far but I live in the hills so its hard for an over 40 guy any way . Our place backs onto the Nerang state forest so had no...