Recent content by Chin Nuts

1. Chin Nuts

Fastest DH rider on a HT?

great..another idiot on posting on this thread. and what was i sposed to do smart ass? the guy makes a totally retared comment then claims im the knob.
  2. Chin Nuts

Oury grips any good

i hate them
  3. Chin Nuts

someone claims rennie is an average rider and you think i'm the knob? you for real? and since when is bailing someone up on spelling on a forum a good comeback? both idiots
  4. Chin Nuts

BMXer Dies!

cuz he was an ignorant, insensitive prick. and he was wrong...
  5. Chin Nuts

you're an idiot go to his web site, check out his results, then tell me that he is going to be a "pour" rider on any sort of bike. seriously.
  6. Chin Nuts

building a wall tap (help)

haha...whats a wall tap?!?!?!.......
  7. Chin Nuts

moto's on track

smartest answer so far. work with them, don't contribute to the segregation. if you go out and make enemies you're trails wont last. having said that, when my trails started getting destroyed by 50's i waited for them to arrive, then used the meat head approach of threatening to beat them...
  8. Chin Nuts

The hills

does anyone on here ride around emerald these days? shit
  9. Chin Nuts

Wtf Help Me Solve My Khe Problem.

take it apart and put it back together
  10. Chin Nuts

The hills

not sure abotu dh in emerald but what happens down at emerald lake these days? there used to be xc races, some ladders (not big) and some trails in there. also did anything happen with that jump park behind the primary school? last i saw it was just round piles of dirt. does anyone ride...
  11. Chin Nuts

Hutch grips?

guess again
  12. Chin Nuts

drainage???

you gotta keep digging drainage away from the jumps. its a shit of a job, but you have to do it if you have bomb hole style jumps where you dig down instead of piling dirt up. start digging.
  13. Chin Nuts

Stolen 2007 Norco Shore 3.

fuck, get some more information up on here, because i saw one at mountain gate about a week ago. just not 100% sure it had white forks. i remember thinking the bike looked out of place because there were 2-3 guys hanging around smoking etc. there were 2 shit bikes then this norco. all...
  14. Chin Nuts

Urban exploration.

cnr warrigal road and monash free way. south east side. half decent drain to explor with chambers etc. spotted a big drain in ferntree gully on the weekend, followed it above ground to a big intersection then lost them under houses. but don't think it would have been that impressive...