Recent content by Dallasg4

1. D

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Last week my friends dad bought a 2015 trek remedy 9, to upgrade his 2014 fuel ex 8, he bought the remedy as I currently don't have the money for a bike (I'm 14) and I was using his fuel ex to do stuff that was too extreme for it. so yesterday we did 10 runs at black hill, it goes really nice...
  2. D

Knee pad suggestions

Thanks, I have had a look and they seem to get excellent reviews, I will probably pick some up soon...
  3. D

Knee pad suggestions

Looking into getting some knee pads... What do you guys ride with or reccomend? I dont really want to spend alot of money, so reliatively cheap if possible, Thanks guys
  4. D

Yeti sb75

Yeah would be nice
  5. D

Yeti sb75

I doubt i will make it anywhere near wc speeds, im a pretty light rider and just cruise around.
  6. D

Yeti sb75

Hey, thankyou for the advice, i will link videos of the few tracks, tom raced 'open cut' kob downhill round 1, that track would be the gnarliest track i would ride in ballarat, and i ride it on a 100mm hardtail dirt jump bike at the moment, i have been offered a ride before i buy, so ill see how...
  7. D

Yeti sb75

Hey guys, im 13 and am looking at buying my first dually, i ride alot of light downhill and single tracks around ballarat victoria. I have been offered a yeti sb75 2014 for 2k. I was wondering if any has had experience with this bike? Would you reccomend it for my riding style? I would not race...
  8. D

Yeti sb75

Hello guys, im interested in buying my first dually, i am 13 and ride alot of light downhill and enduro single tracks in Ballarat Victoria, i have been offered a 2014 yeti sb75 for 2k. I would to know what you guys think about the bike, and if you guys think it would suit the style of riding i...