1. D

sold plz delete!

Sold plz delete!
  2. D

Sold!

Sold plz delete
  3. D

2010 Stromlo NSW DH BY NBT

Hey was wundering if you had any pics of me was on a 09 Iron horse sunday team and was wearing a troy lee head line kit with number 139 if so send em to bloodwolf1993@hotmail.com plz thanks.
  4. D

stormlo corc act state round

hey dude was wondering if you had any of rider 139 on a black and green 09 iron horse sunday team send any to bloodwolf1993@hotmail.com thanks
  5. D

Kowen Corc Round 1 2010

hi i was on an 09 iron horse sunday team plate number was 645 and was wearing a tld history jersey with tld sprint shorts bloodwolf1993@hotmail.com thanks
  6. D

Swingarm for Iron Horse Sunday Team

Item: Iron Horse Sunday 2008/09 swingarm Location: any where Item Condition: used Price and price offers Pictures: would like some Hi everyone i desperately need a swingarm for my iron horse sunday team 2009 if anyone has one they can sell me please please let me know thanks.
  7. D

Swingarms for 2009 Iron HOrse Sunday Teams

Hi everyone i was just wondering if anyone knew if you can buy new swingarms for iron horse sunday teams how much they are and where you can get them from thanks
  8. D

Majura DH Race 9 2010

hey was wondering if you had any for rider 264 was on an 09 sunday colour was green and black also was wearing a blue and white troy lee jersey with sprint shorts
  9. D

Majura CORC Round 9 20-21 Feb 2010

hey would you happen to have any of rider 264 was wearing a blue/white troy lee jersey and on an 09 iron horse sunday team that was green and black thanks
  10. D

Suggestions for First DH bike. :)

i just got my first dh rig from tbsm. it was the haf price sunday and they are sick would recommend one if they have any left or probably somthing like a norco atomik. they are pretty cheap and a solid bike
  11. D

Where can you sell DH Bikes?

yes go to the bottom of the forum page and there is a for sale section first you must ask for permission to sell your items from the guy who created the website and then once you have acces you can go into the for sale forums and do what ever you want. And although pinkbike is a great site more...
  12. D

Where can you sell DH Bikes?

HHHHHHEEEEEERRRRRRREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! That's right you can sell your bikes here on rotorburn in my opinion it is much better because you can keep in touch with potential buyers easier with p.m's (private messages) or just put down your number and it is much easier to navaigate through the...
  13. D

Bars

wider bars are soo much better for maneuvering the bike and cornering they allow you to control the bike a lot better but the cons are that you wont be able to fit through tight corners very easily but the pros far out way the cons and you will improve your riding ten fold by upgrading to wider...
  14. D

Brake options

code calipers are awsome and full of power but if you want something a bit lighter maybe go for juicy 7' or elixer's thes are light brakes with a good amount of power for any riding althoug they aren't as strong as codes they will save weight. I have a set of juicy 7's myself and they are AWSOME!!!
  15. D

T.H.E. vs. Troy Lee Helmets

Hey guys n gals tell which helmet band you think is better whether it be T.H.E. or Troy Lee tell us which ones fell better, which ones are lighter and which ones fell the best on your head!!!!