Recent content by djrider

1. djrider

The "act like you like it" thread

when i was a lot younger i got a blank video tape.
  2. djrider

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

But neons give you an extra 50kw at the wheels, they are a must for any performance car.
  3. djrider

Cam's 17th birthday Bike Jam! PRIZES AND GIVE AWAYS!

Will anyone be up for some digging on the dirt jumps over the next few weeks, Cam is away and the jumps need work before this ride day.
  4. djrider

Eltham Dirt Jumps

Don't bother going there, they are just samll rundown council jumps that haven't been touched in years.
  5. djrider

Diamond Creek

Yeah there still rideable, probably running a bit better after this rain, i'll probably see you down there
  6. djrider

Diamond Creek

The trails are not in great condition at the moment, they still run fine but have been better, the trails are along the hurstbridge line before diamond creek, you can see them from the train and then just backtrack to get to them. Let me know when you will be there, also, where abouts are you from?
  7. djrider

360's help?

look at your rear axle in the air, when you spot the landing keep looking at that and straighten your head and body as your bike comes around. just keep practicing and you will get it.
  8. djrider

STOLEN norco 125, Greensborough

This is not my bike but a mate has asked me to post this for him as he doesn't have a user on here. On the sunday the 3rd of May an 08 norco 125 was stolen from outside Coles in Greensborough at around 9PM. The bike is stock so i know it is going to be hard to identify, the only modification is...
  9. djrider

Diamond creek/greensborough/eltham riders.

i'll probably come down for a dabble, I was there today and they were a bit moist, 8 pack looks good though.
  10. djrider

sea sickness

I used to take some ginger pills that I got from the pharmacy, apparently ginger helps with sea sickness:confused:. also i had some wrist bands (can't remember what they were called) but they work on your pressure points. i never got sea sick wearing them, and i get sea sick very very easily.
  11. djrider

Lachie & Patto’s ‘09 Autumn Melbourne

Epic. That is all.
  12. djrider

ohh nooo

Thats really quite frustrating, there are far worse things out there that are damaging the environment than a set of trails.I like the way he thinks that a bobcat was used to bulid them though, he clearly doesn,t see the effort that has gone into this. I think he needs to get a life.
  13. djrider

Anyone just feel an earthquake?

I was just about to start a thread the same, Im in Research/Eltham and felt it, the house moved abit and there was loud rumble, scared the shit out of me.
  14. djrider

DJ Update new frame forks sprocket NPJ EASTBEAST FRAME OF WINNERS

Oh my god this bike is so hectic, it rides so well, normally i can't even bunnyhop but today i was pulling 720s of flat. really nice bike.
  15. djrider

foam / of cuts for my pit

We just bought foam for a pit too, we got the foam from an upolstery supplier in boxhill, sorry i can't remember the adress or phone number but you can look it up in the phone book or internet, it cost $1.50 per kilo and it comes in bails which have been compessed so its easier to transport. I...