Recent content by DjRyde

1. DjRyde

The Photo Snob Thread

Trying to sell a Sony A200 with two lenses (18-70 and 70-300mm) comes with memory card and remote shutter release, anyone interested pm me. Looking at $650 ono.
  2. DjRyde

The Photo Snob Thread

Recently went to the glebe tram yards for the first time, pretty cool place would defiantly recommend going there to shoot. Few other photographers there and some people filming a music video. Here are some of the pics from the day, C&C welcome. Do you think the colours are to bright?
  3. DjRyde

The Photo Snob Thread

Im wanting to upgrade from my Sony a200 which Ive had for a while now and was thinking the new 60d or maybe the 550d. Which one do you guys think is better, im looking for one with the video feature. If i were to get the 550d i could spend some money on glass. Thanks, appreciate any help
  4. DjRyde

The Fixie Thread

Just a quick question. At the moment i am running a 48x16 an want to make it easier and spin more. Like have a quick cadence. Should i get a 42 sprocket and still have the 16 on the back, this would give me 69 gear inches. OR keep the 48 and go a larger cog on the back. Which one would be better...
  5. DjRyde

The Photo Snob Thread

Took these yesterday, what do you guys think
  6. DjRyde

The Photo Snob Thread

7. DjRyde

The Fixie Thread

just wondering are Stars fixie wheels and cell fixie wheels the same or is on better than the other.
  8. DjRyde

The Photo Snob Thread

Ive used it, its pretty good haven't gone in to full on checking it out yet but just used the trial and lovin some of the new features, the HDR toning is alright as well. Unfortunately haven't used content aware yet but will do. :)
  9. DjRyde

The Fixie Thread

Its a repco frame but has an alrite paint job, for 450 or 500 wat do u guys think or lower:)
  10. DjRyde

The Fixie Thread

Heyy guys how much do you think this bike is worth.. thanks. Velocity Deep V - rear wheel Brooks B17 - saddle Soma 18t - track cog KMC 1/8" silver chain All City 46t 165mm Cranks Token Stem Pro handlebars
  11. DjRyde

The Fixie Thread

yer thought they might just like the colours
  12. DjRyde

The Fixie Thread

What do you guys think of chappelli fixies are they any good...
  13. DjRyde

The Photo Snob Thread

Any of you guys looking for a good P&S camera, I'd suggest any from the Panasonic lumix range, they bring out pretty good photos for a P&S and also some of them have a 28mm wide zoom lense. If that helps.:)
  14. DjRyde

The Photo Snob Thread

Bit of C&C on this would be musch aprreciated..:)
  15. DjRyde

The Photo Snob Thread

Few i took the other day.. C&C please