Recent content by Doaks

1. D

Leaf Cycles Firefly

alas i did not wear a skid lid *takes slap on wrist* next piccies will contain afore mentioned skid lid;)
  2. D

Leaf Cycles Firefly

haha i have been giving it a bit of stick. goes well...the bars are taking a bit of getting used to. i was running some funn full on's in a 2.5" rise a while back on another bike and they were awesome...but the backsweep on these is strange.
  3. D

Leaf Cycles Firefly

Hi all. I finally decided it was time to go all out on a new build (the old rig was about to bite the dust). Mr Rob Potter at Sprung in Launceston sorted me out with a Leaf Cycles Firefly and a very decent speclist for a nice price. Huge thanks to Rob for hooking me up with the bike. Rides...
  4. D

My STP

haha yeah i think theres a trend emerging here Richo (looks sadly at newly sprayed ghetto black stp sitting in the corner)
  5. D

DJ Last Cord

fkn finally...haha looks the tits jimbo. Huck to flat street ride on friday night minger? say yes!!!
  6. D

NS Majesty - NEW pic pg5

Jerv, I am gonna have to copy you with the sprung forks idea when i get home...my args look shocking lol. On the twin flashes, I thought they made it look like some kooky evil scientist mwahahahaha
  7. D

Sold

pm'd you rob! pics to email sammywearne@hotmail.com Ta!
  8. D

NS Majesty - NEW pic pg5

aw shit yeah. can't wait!
  9. D

NS Majesty - NEW pic pg5

nice one Jerv. looking the goods.....session at Wades when i come back next month? yew!
  10. D

In Betweenness

JTR for the win! Those two boys have done us Tassie lads proud:D Keep em coming i say.
  11. D

not complaining

shit yes...should be awesome...convince Janeway to come!
  12. D

NS suburban

thats pretty much bang on as is bro...but yeah to add fuel to the fire, bin the stem and tyres and get a funn smx stem and some microknobbies or schwalbe tyres. ride her hard!
  13. D

not complaining

yeah i did....this ones the replacement. its just the suburb i live in...its full of abos who like ganking bikes. seems as though its one family who does it. anyhoo..yes moving home to tassie very soon so the little c***s won't be able to nick it!
  14. D

DJ JTR-SS Build MkII (homemade awesome'nss)

Tom, that paintjob looks like the rocks on Mt Wellington :D Looking the goods.
  15. D

not complaining

Was actually walking home after going to the shops and just randomly saw the kid riding towards me...grabbed him and yeah the rest is history. So damn lucky though.