Recent content by downhillerBen

1. D

Mother f*ckers downhilling movie

ha ha thats funny
  2. D

DH skills, oh yeah, thats right

I never said i did do a flatty louie i said last time i tried :rolleyes: Get it right
  3. D

Petrol Prices Rant.

Farkin hell mate read my post before, i'm no expert on this topic, i'm younger than most people here i'm just putting in my farkin opinion and thats that it should be lowered, i don't care about your comments just calm yourself i told everyone to ignore my comments because obviously i don't know...
  4. D

Its what we've built so far, so the surrounding area will have multiple lines with different difficulty levels (i guess..), and maybe even one longer line that is more flowy singletrack, with berms etc..
  5. D

Petrol Prices Rant.

Mate give it a rest, i was saying to ignore my comments because i'm not as informed about this topic as everyone else here, i obviously know that everyones "dosh" is going down the drain and thats mainly my argument that the price is to high and should be lowered.. :rolleyes: And obviously...
  6. D

Petrol Prices Rant.

Ok then, obviously you guys are to touchy on this topic and i just wanted to put in my opinions but obviously i'm wrong so i'm keeping out of this, i don't know rudds plans and honestly i'm not a politics person so ignore my comments.. And gimme a bit of a break i'm alot younger than any of...
  7. D

I meant that we can start making a big hectic movie, not that we were going to make one JUST from that day, my wording mistake. And it sounded like you wanted it down because you were saying like 'Who cares about 3 guys doing the same stuff over and over' and you sed it was 'mega gay' aswell
  8. D

CCOMTB 22nd June

Ohhh damn, wanted the race this weekend to be at awaba so the next race is at ourimbah... to bad, i might make it to the "round 5" awaba race.
  9. D

yer i did, but i thought you wanted me to take down this movie i've already got up
  10. D

yer we will finish the movie when the track is done but there is no harm is making one small movie of what we've done so far, but yes i get your point there is no need for anymore movies apart from the final one.. with all the selected film, but yer i've already got this movie made and posted up...
  11. D

Yes i do understand but even harry aggreed that it seems easier to film throughout the riding, i mean i can just collect footage as we go along and eventually add it on, which seems easiers than waiting til the end and filming it all at the end.. P.S. I'm not suggesting that we use 50 pieces...
  12. D

Petrol Prices Rant.

Well if you looked back i directly said no i didn't drive, and calm down you don't need to call me a farking dumbfuck, i have a right to my opinion, if i think the petrol prices are to high thats my problem and if you don't like it then keep your own opinion to yourself.. ok ? I personally...
  13. D

Its already posted up, i don't know if you got off on the wrong side of the bed but whats your point, do you want me to take it down or what ?
  14. D

Posting what up now ! The movie is already posted
  15. D

Petrol Prices Rant.

That basically sums it all up, screw kevin rudd, we've screwed up the planet enough, its going to require alot more than bloody expensive fuel to help the planet in its current state..