Mother f*ckers downhilling movie

downhillerBen

Likes Dirt
that isnt what i asked i asked if it would be easier and yes it would be.
well i don't think so its fine either way, and does it really matter ?
I mean its filming if you want to go buy a camera, film, and make your own movie then be my guest, but otherwise i think its fine just filming as we go..
It isn't really a big deal anyway

Last edited:

Sam.

Eats Squid
Vid seems to be suffering really bad compression, Im guessing your exporting with Windows Movie Maker? Try another program, there are free trials for heaps of programs on the net, try some out.

Edit: High quality isnt bad, pinkbike video seems to be almost lossless quality wise. Maybe try the upload there.

Nice vid too, you guys are improving.

Last edited:

downhillerBen

Likes Dirt
Nice vid too, you guys are improving.
Thanks Sam, yes i'm using windows movie maker (for now) and its not to bad when i play it on my computer it goes good quality even blow to the full-screen but it just compresses whilst it is uploading onto youtube.. which does suck..

I'm thinking of trying photobucket, would that be any better, otherwise i'll just look around for other video hosters.
And i think i might try pinkbike aswell for my next movie, hope it works better quality wise

wannafiteaboutit

Likes Bikes
well there is no point in posting it up now i there? nobody wants to see 1:30 of three guys doing the 3 same things over again.....this is mega gay

downhillerBen

Likes Dirt
"posting what up now !" the movie? "the movie is already posted" i know i said there isnt much point becuase it isnt interesting filming the same things over an over
Its already posted up, i don't know if you got off on the wrong side of the bed but whats your point, do you want me to take it down or what ?

wannafiteaboutit

Likes Bikes
if your read what i said in the first place which im assuming you did i said it would be easier to make it all at once,and nobody wants to watch the same thing over and over again which i have told you twice, so we should just wait till we fiinish the bloody track before we film. understand?

downhillerBen

Likes Dirt
if your read what i said in the first place which im assuming you did i said it would be easier to make it all at once,and nobody wants to watch the same thing over and over again which i have told you twice, so we should just wait till we fiinish the bloody track before we film. understand?
Yes i do understand but even harry aggreed that it seems easier to film throughout the riding, i mean i can just collect footage as we go along and eventually add it on, which seems easiers than waiting til the end and filming it all at the end..

P.S. I'm not suggesting that we use 50 pieces of film for one drop, i'm just saying i think we should film throughout the riding and as a new line is formed we can get some footage of it, etc... otherwise we jam it all in at the end.. to be honest i don't care its just easier if we film thoughout and select the best pieces of film to put in the final product, but do whatever it doesn't worry me

Last edited:

wannafiteaboutit

Likes Bikes
yes collect film as we go along but why make movies that were made to entertain and dont like i have already said make a movie when the track is done!

downhillerBen

Likes Dirt
yes collect film as we go along but why make movies that were made to entertain and dont like i have already said make a movie when the track is done!
yer we will finish the movie when the track is done but there is no harm is making one small movie of what we've done so far, but yes i get your point there is no need for anymore movies apart from the final one.. with all the selected film, but yer i've already got this movie made and posted up and theres isn't anything wrong with it so we'll just leave it

wannafiteaboutit

Likes Bikes
i obviously didnt say i wanted you to take it down but you said the next time we go down there we will make a hectic movie.i never said anything about taking away this one.

downhillerBen

Likes Dirt
yer harry, next time you and sam must come so its the whole group ! and we'll make some big hectic movie :cool:
I meant that we can start making a big hectic movie, not that we were going to make one JUST from that day, my wording mistake.

And it sounded like you wanted it down because you were saying like 'Who cares about 3 guys doing the same stuff over and over' and you sed it was 'mega gay' aswell

downhillerBen

Likes Dirt
nice vid looked really flowy did you say it was the start of a downhill track??
Its what we've built so far, so the surrounding area will have multiple lines with different difficulty levels (i guess..), and maybe even one longer line that is more flowy singletrack, with berms etc..