Recent content by DunCon

1. DunCon

got width

i would say you photoshoped it kind of looks like it with the shadow off the bars
  2. DunCon

What is your first car?

this is my fully sick vl bro half way through getten this thing ready and on the road 2 1/2 " exhust 17" vulkner racing rims pioneer headunit and speakers exedy tuff clutch custom parcel chelf thingas to do rb26 twin cam top end new starter motor bigger injecters two...
  3. DunCon

Saugeil !

yeahmate nice i am glad it came togethore real nice for you where is my thanks lol just jokes have a good one mate
  4. DunCon

VIC 08 norco 250 $750 (sold)

bike was sent yesterday so should be there satday i believe the courier said
  5. DunCon

guys realy need this gone al i am getten is a whole bunch of tire kickers and its anoying i need to pay money to people
  6. DunCon

$750 ono make us ya best offer i am pritty desprit so if you have the money on you can by it this weekend then make me an offer
  7. DunCon

Bump it up
  8. DunCon

am spliting everything fram now only $300 if brought by monday bump it up
  9. DunCon

The Beautiful Women Thread.

mikala doolan FTW she is the hottest chick i have seen in this thread just my taste i think
  10. DunCon

dont w3ant to split unless i find people to buy forks frame break bars stem wheels everything lol
  11. DunCon

bump all offers responded to with pm get back to me guys $900 pick up or up to $1000 posted so if it cost mor then 1 hundred $ i will pay the rest if its under then you only pay for howmuch it is
  12. DunCon

Fox Shock Play

my reducers got a litle worn all i did was put a layer of pluming tape over each to make them fit snug and no play in it what so ever if you want pics i can take some for you
  13. DunCon

bump it up i need this gone give me your best offer i now want around $950 have to pay of car
  14. DunCon

Farkins taking over PINKBIKE

it seems every time there is mention of pinkbike there is a picture of guy flashing his manhood within 10 post of the start of the thread i am sick of seeing that ass can we get another equally disturbing picture for the pinkbike threads pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaassseee
  15. DunCon

World Champs, 2009, Canberra, Austalia...

this is what i was thinking i read most post and seen one mention of sam hill in someones post I think that with a new team new bike fresh season and him knowing that he has to push it this year to get back on top, i believe he can do it maybe not podium but will be very up there around 2nd...