Recent content by fatnslow

1. F

4 Year Old - Mountain Bike Skills - Could You Do This at 4?

its official not only am I Fat n Slow, its has now been pointed out to me that I don't have the skills of a five year old. I guess all I can say is that kid is awesome.
  2. F

Mont 24 Hour. Tell us your stories

great event Our team of six was going to be a team of four until I reminded a mate that he still has to pay for his spot so he ended up riding. I pick him and his boys up and hook his trailer up to my dual cab ute, ask if old mate has checked the trailer and remember that I left my riding...
  3. F

NSW police tazer man to death for stealing a packet of biscuits.

mnnn. anyhoo, I wonder what the ratio of tazering to deaths is. The cops have a tough job to do, something goes pear shaped and all the armchair critics come out of the woodwork. Ya don't resist arrest, ya don't get tazered. Rather simple in my view. FnS
  4. F

Begging for stromlo

stromlo Sorry dude, Leave the bike at home as Stromlo is still closed due to the recent storms. FnS
  5. F

What are you listening to NOW?

classic blues Right now I have Muddy Waters melodiously wafting through the house. Whilst I still love my heavy rock such as Trivium and similar, ya got to hand it to some of the old classic blues masters such as Muddy Waters, and Albert King - they knew how to put feeling into a song...
  6. F

Vasectomy

ripped off... Mate you were ripped off. My doc gave me a note on his letterhead saying the wife and I had to do it 25 time as quickly as possible - stuck that little jem on the fridge much to her displeasure, but much to my displeasure the note disappeared at number 24..... I got...
  7. F

Toiletry bottles bursting in flight

ahh I understand So thats what happens when I don't have a shag before I jump on a plane. I always thought that the pressure increase in my sack was cause the hosties were hot. Apparently is a physics phenomenom. I guess that makes it OK then :-}
  8. F

Jumping Ants. The Killer Ants

fuck me seriously they jumped form monavale to dee why????? holy fuck!
  9. F

STOLEN Marin Quake 7.8 in the ACT

I'll contribute to the free beer... as long as I get to help beserker drink it ;-)
  10. F

Mixed drinks?

I'll have Bookers please. Knob Creek if I am slumming For a rather easy to drink different drink go for a JAFFA. in a 7oz glass 1 shot of Tia Maria Fill pure 100% orange juice - has to be pure juice to get the flavour drink and repeat for effect. FnS
  11. F

Blow Ups In Canbs!

cam-o and NCR600, I didn't pick it as sarcastic, and after reading it again still don't pick the sarcasm in it. If it was meant to be sarcasm then my response was a bit over the top. FnS
  12. F

Blow Ups In Canbs!

enough bullshit I normally don't weigh into these debates because trying to set straight narrow minded people is like herding cats. However for you I'll make an exception: You sir, are a prime example of how Australia is still full of racist scum. You have no idea what you are...
  13. F

When is enuff...enuff off MTB.

time and space I had a crash September 2010. broke my leg in 3 places and ruptured 2 ligaments in the knee. at the ripe old age of 40 had to convince the surgeon not to do a knee replacement (pervioius football surgeries on the same knee) I got out of bikes, sold my DH rig, sold my 29er...
  14. F

People I would fight...

wtf ?????????
  15. F

People I would fight...

Chuck Norris cause if you want to test yourself you may as well test yourself against the best. Then theres' Jean Claude Van Damme - I could see it now, him swinging and kicking and me with my hand on the little mans head. (I tower all over him at 5'7"...) I reckon I'd have more chance...