People I would fight...

flamshmizer

Likes Dirt
Jackie Chan. Holy shit would I get owned but it would be amazing to see that guy in action in an uncoriagraphed (sp?) fight. Plus I reckon it'd be cool to hang with him after.

Mr Kurt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My Printer, and a select teacher, that has actually threatened to fight me if A) i was 18 and B) he saw me in a bar

driftking

Wheel size expert
I don't understand the hate on Justin Beiber...

The kid's not even 18 yet, nailing one of the biggest sprouts in hollywood, making millions a week, has millions upon millions of bitches lining up to touch him inappropriately and the stupid shit didn't even know Germany was a country.

He's retarded, completely talentless, can't sing for shit and yet he's living the life.

Sounds like someone's jelly as fuck.

Just go with it, most people do haha. I dont even think most people hate him, they just give him shit because its a common thing.
The media did blow him way out of proportion though.

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
This chick -

Too much Clive Barker for you mate!

I don't know who I'd pick to fight? I tried to blue a bloke yesterday after his mongrel dogs tried to eat my Labrador and he got the lower lip shakes and bolted. Actually, I'd fight Anthony Mundine just to get a fair chance at belting the stupid prick legally without him having a cry and taking me to court............

DeBloot

Feeling old
Good topic :clap2:

As the brief was a proper bout and not a walk over
But still needing to choose someone who you dislike enough to want to fight
i would choose Sam Newman

He would punch 10 shades of shit out of me
But I reckon I could at least land a couple of good ones to tickle the prick up a bit
The satisfaction of that would outlast any injuries

jrewing

Eats Squid
Alan jones and ray hadley, or the producers of shit AM radio stations. i fight em both at the same time, then pi$$ on them afterwards.

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Good topic :clap2:

As the brief was a proper bout and not a walk over
But still needing to choose someone who you dislike enough to want to fight
i would choose Sam Newman

He would punch 10 shades of shit out of me
But I reckon I could at least land a couple of good ones to tickle the prick up a bit
The satisfaction of that would outlast any injuries
That's the spirit! :very_drunk:

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
i's hazard a guess he'd like it very, very much...
Funnily enough he's about the only stuffy former private schoolboy/Liberal Party elite/ rabid religious puritan nutbag who i don't think harbours some sort of closet homosexual or deviant yearnings and even if he did I'd make sure it would still wind up a traumatic experience for him...

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
haahah posm!

i have never ever fought someone, i got bashed up numerous times as a kid, but when even kids 2 years younger then you are bigger then you its not wise to fight back, all the guys who bashed me up, they're all fat now, i'd love to go a few rounds with them.

any cop, or security guard (not bouncers) without tazers, pepper spray or guns... I'd like that, even tho i'd get beaten to a pulp.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Funnily enough he's about the only stuffy former private schoolboy/Liberal Party elite/ rabid religious puritan nutbag who i don't think harbours some sort of closet homosexual or deviant yearnings and even if he did I'd make sure it would still wind up a traumatic experience for him...

i'd hazard a guess, in that case, that he'd love to be put over Mistress Violet's knee for some old-fashioned bare-bottom discipline.

rone

Eats Squid
Can you please stop posting comments like this your old enough to be the mother of 75% of this forum makes me want to vomit.
Nice. You're a fucking idiot. I'm probably old enough to be the father of some of the people on here. Want to tell me what to do?

Last edited: