People I would fight...

cressa

Likes Dirt
The douche from the climate smart saving bundles tv ad. Three swift kicks to his nuts would be my preferred way to start the first round.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Muhammad Ali back when he was in form. Just to see what it would be like.
My old man once shared a cabin ( to clarify that's a room offshore on an oil rig before you all start thinking brokeback mountain sort of things) with a bloke who'd fought Ali. The guys name was Richard Dunn and he was a scaff foreman and former British heavyweight champ. Being champ gave him a shot at a world title but unfortunately it was in the grips if Ali. Apparently Ali spent the whole build-up to the fight proclaiming that Richard Dunn wouldn't last past the fifth round, announcing his prediction in every press conference.

When the fight actually happened, Richard said that he felt like he was doing really well. Matching Ali shot for shot and generally holding himself together pretty well. Until the early stages of the fifth round, that is. Ali whilst in a clench muttered in his ear "Goodnight Richard!"

A few seconds later Dunn hit the canvas.

To add insult to injury, Ali auctioned off his gloves for charity and on the inside apparently he'd written before the fight something along the lines of Richard Dunn. 5th round.

Ouch.

Back on topic though. My dodgy amateur Muay Thai days are long behind me and nowadays i like to consider myself a lover, and not a fighter so I would probably prefer to settle my differences in the bedroom.

With that in mind I think i would like to make sweet, sweet love to Tony Abbot. Purely because I don't think he'd like it very much...

Adrian

Junkie (not the adrenalin type either)
Made my morning POSM.

Shame you're not a fighter. Mid-pint-session punch up would be sweet.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Made my morning POSM.

Shame you're not a fighter. Mid-pint-session punch up would be sweet.

Heh heh. That reminds me of my last trip to Thailand. There's a bar in Koh-Phi-Phi with a boxing ring that arranges amateur fights between drunk backpackers with the entry prize being a bucket of Thai rum and coke. With the fights being only 3 x 1 minute rounds, even my drink and smoke addled body could have handled it.

Sadly though we didn't find out about the bar till after we left the island. Shame that as it would have been so much fun!

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical
Every "Reality TV Show" contestant I could get my hands on...... bet they didn't see that one in the script eh

Oh and the channel 9 honcho who picks what gets aired for bringing big brother back from the dead.. please let it die (unless you put Eddie Maguire in the house and every time he gets in a camera shot you go to a commercial break..)

strika

Likes Bikes
Well...... I'm not sure who I would fight..... but I know who I wouldn't fight. I wouldn't fight any athletes who were either quick over the first hundred, or were fit enough to go the distance. Reason being, I won my last fight by about 300 metres.... the bloke didn't see which way I ran. :)

Minlak

custom titis
If he is old enough to answer to paternity suits he is old enough for a flogging!!!!.... which incidently if he had done that instead he wouldnt have to answer the paternity suit.

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This thread just succeeded in making me look like a complete window licker. Sitting in the middle of theBrisbane transit centre pissing myself laughing has got me some interesting looks from the backpackers.

I'd fight Richie Beanaud because he's a pompous c*nt and id fight Quade Cooper for constantly dropping the elbow into Richie McCaw in the tri nations and world cup. One after another or two on one it doesn't matter.

Last edited:

Mtb1speed

Likes Dirt
How about George Clooney, Sean Connery and Harrison Ford - no men that age should be considered that good looking. Sad fact is they could most like quick my arse with one hand tied behind their back, and even if they couldn't they could flog me to death with their Zimmerman or walking stick....:clap2:

fatnslow

Likes Bikes
Chuck Norris cause if you want to test yourself you may as well test yourself against the best.

Then theres' Jean Claude Van Damme - I could see it now, him swinging and kicking and me with my hand on the little mans head. (I tower all over him at 5'7"...)

I reckon I'd have more chance in a puch up beating Jason Khalipa than matching him in a workout. the guys a freak.

Hew

Likes Dirt
I don't understand the hate on Justin Beiber...

The kid's not even 18 yet, nailing one of the biggest sprouts in hollywood, making millions a week, has millions upon millions of bitches lining up to touch him inappropriately and the stupid shit didn't even know Germany was a country.

He's retarded, completely talentless, can't sing for shit and yet he's living the life.

Sounds like someone's jelly as fuck.